Random Photo Thread: The Sequel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's just one picture from near Taos New Mexico. I loved the constantly changing puffy cloud formations we seldom see here. More pics to follow in the trip story when it's completed.
That's the canyon that is just suddenly there as you approach Taos. You can't see it until you are almost on the bridge.

Attachments

• IMG_5953.jpg
    IMG_5953.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 92
Thanks Kay! It's a bit of an addiction. I love boots! Haven't gotten any in many years, it was time.

I tend to land a bit on the Goth side, with a slice of Elvira, Queen of Darkness.

Glad you and the Souschef had such a good time! Looking forward to the next adventure!

Last edited:
So she didn't want to watch you crash and burn??? ;) Cool plane, but the link just went to a blank page.

Hmm, the link seems to be working Rick.

Strange you should mention "so she didn't want to watch you crash and burn". SC just asked me if I had shared my dream before now.
Actually, I had a terrible vivid dream the night before he flew, and it upset me a lot. I'm pretty intuitive with dreams but I decided to just keep my yap shut and pray all would go well. I really needed that massage while he was flying!! I sure was glad to see him walk through the door with his big grin.:wub:

Don't know how I missed this post yesterday.

Neato. Nifty plane. Great story. That tiny wing you can see from your cockpit, would that be called a "canard"?
Actually they are radio communication antennas. They had to retrofit the airplane to make it able to communicate over US frequencies

Today's early evening sunset from my front yard. It was so pretty.

Attachments

• 10-10-16 sunset.jpg
    10-10-16 sunset.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Thank you, Kay and Dawg. It's getting to be that time of year - I could sit out front in the lawn chair and look at the sunsets daily for as long as they last...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom