Raw milk--found a source!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CWS, Buon Girono,

Have you ever made ur own Ricotta ?

I had posted my family recipe in the Cheese Sector, and it is so easy as A,B,C ...
And, divino !!! For my pastas, I cannot use anything but ...

Kind regards and have a nice Sunday,
Margaux.

Home made Ricotta

Buon Giorno CWS,

GO FOR IT ! You shall never eat container Ricotta again ... It is divine and so easy.

The Vet always brings me raw milk from his client farmers for it ... He is a Vet specializing in Cattle, Horses and Donkies ... We foster two donkies and 1 horse which I ride weekly when possible, Equis who is a male Apoloosa, Rubi ( white Andalusian ) and Profi ( sepia tall from Catalonia ) who is Professor, as he is amazingly intelligent -- like a dog ...

Due to crisis they were for sale, and the Vet and I decided to foster and care for them. They are wonderful ... Rubi, is an old gal who was abandoned along the highway ... Filippo called his farmer rancher friend to come assist to take her over to the farm ... They saved her life ... And had to go through the City Hall paperwork to keep her ... She is a new lady ...

Ciao,
Margi.

Last edited:
Buon Giorno CWS,

GO FOR IT ! You shall never eat container Ricotta again ... It is divine and so easy.

The Vet always brings me raw milk from his client farmers for it ... He is a Vet specializing in Cattle, Horses and Donkies ... We foster two donkies and 1 horse which I ride weekly when possible, Equis who is a male Apoloosa, Rubi ( white Andalusian ) and Profi ( sepia tall from Catalonia ) who is Professor, as he is amazingly intelligent -- like a dog ...

Due to crisis they were for sale, and the Vet and I decided to foster and care for them. They are wonderful ... Rubi, is an old gal who was abandoned along the highway ... Filippo called his farmer rancher friend to come assist to take her over to the farm ... They saved her life ... And had to go through the City Hall paperwork to keep her ... She is a new lady ...

Ciao,
Margi.
How wonderful, both the raw milk and the fact that you foster the donkeys and horse.

I'm confused, which ones are the donkeys and which one is the horse?

Back
Top Bottom