So what did you get for Christmas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i got into s.t. voyager for a while, even bought the video game.
really, it was more like s.t. voyeur. :cool:

i just wanted to do some math with 7 of 9.

I got a Ninja blender, A large Bamboo cutting board
Professional photos of the grand children and a lot of
other small things. Love them all.

Josie

I forgot to say that I bought Hubby a Kureg for
Christmas, Best Christmas present I ever got.
Opps I ment to say Best present he ever got. :LOL: :angel:

My Bad
Josie

Worth every penny
Josie

Have you registered it yet? I did mine last night and with thier coupon offer I was able to order about $100 worth of K-Cups for $55...makes them about 38 cents a piece instead of 87 cents. That's cheaper than I can get them at Walmart and a MUCH bigger selection.

I got the mini for the office, it's perfect for there. And very portable, so I can take it on vacation.

Last edited:
I have no idea what I'm getting, it was backordered:huh: I do know where it's coming from. Shrek has tried to tell me a couple of times, but I keep cutting him off...I like surprises.:)

Shrek just couldn't stand it anymore and told me what he had ordered. It should be here Tuesday. Here's a link to what he ordered:

Entertaining - Swirl Dinnerware

Just the dishes, not all the accessories. I've been looking at these for a couple of years.:)

Stevan registered it. Told me about the Specials
He got two huge boxes for christmas and wanted
to decide which ones he liked best before he ordered
more. I let him have his way :LOL:

Josie

Shrek just couldn't stand it anymore and told me what he had ordered. It should be here Tuesday. Here's a link to what he ordered:

Just the dishes, not all the accessories. I've been looking at these for a couple of years.:)

Someone posted that link before. Was it you? Those are so gorgeous. I drooled over them before and drooling again now. Dang, drooly keyboard again.:ROFLMAO:

I love mine. Had it for over 2 years now. Mine is the first generation.

Mine is named Fugawi.

*says it sloooowly* You could always ask directions, you know. ;)

I already love the heck out of it. I named it Fiona's Brain.:LOL:

I like Kindle-ing:ROFLMAO:

Both are cute names!!!!!

I guessed right! :)

A toilet ring? Is that a fancy Toilet seat?

No....it's actually....

LOL I think it's the wax ring to keep the toilet from leaking. Better than paying someone else. Good gift.

....what Zhizara said! YAY! No more leaky toilet! And no kidding. Plumbers cost a fortune!!! Awesome gift!!!! :)

Plane tickets to Europe - YAY!
Several cookery books - YAY, too!
My husband is very generous and knows me far too well...

Where are you going???

Those are beautiful! So earthy and I find spirals have a spiritual feel!

~Kathleen

Someone posted that link before. Was it you? Those are so gorgeous. I drooled over them before and drooling again now. Dang, drooly keyboard again.:ROFLMAO:

Yes, definitely me. Like I said, I've been looking over them for a couple of years. Shrek ordered them behind my back...he is so sweet!:wub: After I told him not to, since they were so much.

>>>clean keyboard>>>>

Josie

I just got back from getting the one for home...Shrek had one cup and is now convinced.:LOL:

Those are beautiful! So earthy and I find spirals have a spiritual feel!

~Kathleen

I've heard the picture of them on the site does not do them justice. I'll post a pic when mine arrive. The color highlights are described as teal and purple...I can't wait. The best part, Shrek ordered them while they were have a special on gift certificates...it will include a certificate for $100 and I already had one for $80...I may be able to get the rad tea set!:)

Figured you'd have to find a way to get the tea set. Me, I would have liked that more than the plates.

Figured you'd have to find a way to get the tea set. Me, I would have liked that more than the plates.

Looking at the price of the tea pot, again...I think I'm going to pass. They have lovely knitwear from Ireland that I would appreciate more. I already have most of the jewelry from there that I like.:)

Josie

Have you registered it yet? I did mine last night and with thier coupon offer I was able to order about $100 worth of K-Cups for $55...makes them about 38 cents a piece instead of 87 cents. That's cheaper than I can get them at Walmart and a MUCH bigger selection.

I got the mini for the office, it's perfect for there. And very portable, so I can take it on vacation.
GAH! I tried multi-quoting this bit about the Keurig, but...I somehow lost the beginning of it...

A couple of weeks before x-mas, my youngest daughter & I went to Bed, Bath & Beyond (the femine version of a manly Lowes or Home Depot)...some guy was there doing demos of this contraption. Ok, sure, - we want to give it a try too. Daughter got hot chocolate, &, I got glazed donut coffee. I nearly shot my britches when I realized how quickly this thing brewed. Next, I darn near fainted when he quoted the "sale" price.:ermm:
Needless to say, I came home yammerin' like a loon about this thing to my DH. Of course, he was confused, because, I don't EVER drink coffee(very serious about that too - none...."before") LOL

Anyhow, "Santa" did bring me my new "baby", &, I am sure to break the thing before Feb....I LOVE it! I use it for all kinds of various reasons too...dirty dishes need a hot soak? Keurig...need to get a start on boiling water? Keurig...dare I say it- cup of noodles? Keurig...I have found a million ways to get past the K-cups too...plus, I got the my K-cup, &, not much I'm not brewing. I tell it good morning, kiss it goodnight, give it a loving pat even sometimes...I think Keurig should reimburse me SOMETHING for my lunatic review too!:ROFLMAO:

PS, the sound it makes when it is heating up the water? :angel:...Heavenly!!

Back
Top Bottom