Superbowl Insults! Ha!
I have never heard of such funny things of this! Joyce was quite disgusted with the progress of the game, as our team was losing this. I wrote these in my journal also, to use during soccer games!
Joyce helped me correct this. I was to be nicer, ha!
These are what she said:
1. "What the hell? Did they forget how to play football?"
2. "Anymore of this and I'm going to watch the freaking Golf Channel with that fireplace."
3. "Is this a football game or a rehearsal of the Nutcracker?"
4. "They spent too much money on those uniforms. They should have come wearing tutus and ballet shoes."
5. "Hey, dingbat! The idea is to throw the ball to someone on your team, right?"
6. "Oh, God, I thought the idiots at Walmart were bad, not!"
7. "Dang! I was hoping Peyton Manning would get tired from throwing the ball into the wind. Damned steroids."
8. "Oh for Heaven's sake, is there any way to recall a football team? Look it up, Justin."
9. "NO YOU DID NOT DO THAT! Oh yep, he did. Dingbat."
10. "Who the hell drafted these people?"
11. "Great. You all get your butts into the Superbowl and turn into the Three Stooges. Lovely."
12. "You morons just cost me 15 bucks. That's it, I'm burning my Panthers t-shirt."
13. "No, I don't want to see the recap of that damned game. They looked like something I wouldn't step in, and I'm raiding the bar!"
She is so funny, yes? Thank you Joyce, for fixing of this!