Thank you DC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Here we are again, waving goodbye to 2006 and welcoming 2007. I've been thinking about Dc quite a lot today. My feelings for our forum and it's members grows deeper each day. Dc and those of you who have become family have a special place in my life.We've gone through much this last year, tears, of loss, smiles at the new lives that have joined us, chuckles as we share the antics of our kids and grandkids, the ups and downs of everyday..In all of this we all have a small corner to come to when we need a friend, a shoulder, a pat on the back a good laugh, and of course the sharing of our love of good food. It's nice to know in the everyday scheme of things that we have this dear old friend to turn to each day, one that is always there for us,who listens when others don't, that accepts us andnever changes..
Thanks DC and thank you DC family..You all are the best
Happy New Year...
kadesma:flowers:

Yes, this has been a year of laughter and tears. Through it all, we were all here to laugh and cry along with you. This is what makes this place so special. Tighten your seatbelts my friends, we're going to do it all over again in the New Year. I'm praying that there will be more laughter and less crying.

img_377479_0_af4a41a9c18a6ae191650a4fdbaca25f.gif

Thank you so much for being here for me the past year or so.

I Pray that the next year will be a wonderful one for all of us.

Love to the best group of I know
Marge

I have really enjoyed meeting all of you....and it has been quite a year!

Thank you all for making us all feel so welcomed when we joined the site.

The best to all of you, your families and your friends in 2007.
15.gif

You said it all best, kadesma!!
I have found lots of new friends here. Though we will probably never meet in person, I love this place for allowing me to meet you all!!

DC members are the best. I love how you care about each other. You are always there when someone needs help of any kind. It has been my pleasure to be a very small part of this wonderful forum. :heart:

Everyone has captured my feelings and thoughts....I can only add that I'm so thankful to have you all to turn to for laughter, support, advice, strength, etc...... you all hold a special part in my heart.....bless you all and I hope each and everyone of you has a wonderful, happy and healthy new year.

I'm praying that there will be more laughter and less crying.

Me too Wasabi... me too. Can I thank everyone again for being here for me when I needed you guys most this year ??

I can only add my appreciation for what has been said and done here. A truly wonderful site of caring people and I'm glad to be here. Thank you all.

There is obviously some magic in DC! Members ultimately are drawn to this site somehow. Kadesma, you are one of the best here and on your special day, may I wish you Many Happy Returns of the Day (hope you did not give your mum a hard time!!:)) and all the best for the new year! May 2007 ring in good cheers for DC and its members.

this place Certainly does provide a good "Yin" to the everyday "Yang" (or which ever way around it goes???) :)

boufa06 said:
There is obviously some magic in DC! Members ultimately are drawn to this site somehow. Kadesma, you are one of the best here and on your special day, may I wish you Many Happy Returns of the Day (hope you did not give your mum a hard time!!:)) and all the best for the new year! May 2007 ring in good cheers for DC and its members.
Thank you boufa, poor mom had to wait for me, I was supposed to be here on Christmas, but as usual took my own sweet time arriving:LOL: Happy New Year to you too boufa, may it be filled with all good things.
kadesma

Hi DC members! "Happy New Year" to the best group on the Net. You all certainly made the last quarter of 2006 richer for me. Glad I found you. Let's have a wonderful journey together in 2007!! Thanks everyone!

Bless you, kads, so many smiles sent our way from you & to you from us.
what an excellent person.

What a lovely sentiment, and I think we all feel the same way. I get so much enjoyment out of being able to "talk" to people all around the world, and have received good advice on many subjects (no, not only food). Thank you, and happy new year to all of you.

Thanks for this thread CJ, I truly share your sentiment about this forum and the wonderful group of people who share a bit of life with each other.
For someone always struggled to have the sense of "belonging" anywhere, always felt a bit like a sore thumb, or ET trying to phone home, amazingly I can really make myself at home. And CJ, you were one of the first to make me feel a part of this group shortly after I joined and I will never forget that. You are one special person and I feel so fortunate to have gotten to known you, along with so many people on board here.

Happy new year back to you, and my best wishes to this special family!!

img_378210_0_12ce1bf1835b655d3cac2591fb95a2f7.gif

Back
Top Bottom