Thank You for...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wow, he is a dead ringer for johnny . how fun, bet he gets a lot of milage out of it.

babe

I suspect he gets a lot more mileage out of it than I'll ever know!

My son's favorite saying!! "You don't want to know" All the girls he has met in the different states and Canada,from racing motocross. He has even had female racers from Europe call him! Whats he got? "Y d w t k "

Vicki - I wasted yesterday too - up until 4pm when I blitzed through things!! YAY!! Then I robbed my beauty sleep by getting back to DC after 10:30pm and didn't go to bed until 1am. I am sooo tired this morning having been awake since 5:30am. This morning looks like being a right-off too!! LOL

Terry - Your anecdotes made me laugh which is good to do before brekky!!! Gives the day a brighter slant. And yes, Johnny Dipp in his Chocolat phase. Your younger son should enter that photo into one of those look-alike comps that the mags often run. See if he can get a prize!!

Elf, I thought I'd had a good day yesterday because I shampooed my hair, shaved my legs and gave myself a pedicure.

Don't expect too much of yourself! rest when you can.

Constance - thank you for the words of wisdom - I will SO remember not to expect too much out of myself! :LOL:

OK Fisher's Mom - a girlfriend of mine was just over and saw your son's picture - my right ear is still ringing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He really does look like him and LMAO on the Johnny Dipp! Maybe you can get back at your son - tell him you sent his photo off and he won a "spot" on the next Johnny Depp film - as a stand-in for his butt. :LOL:

OK Fisher's Mom - a girlfriend of mine was just over and saw your son's picture - my right ear is still ringing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He really does look like him and LMAO on the Johnny Dipp! Maybe you can get back at your son - tell him you sent his photo off and he won a "spot" on the next Johnny Depp film - as a stand-in for his butt. :LOL:
OMG Elf, you have no idea about his whole butt thing either! When he was about 12 and a skinny, geeky kid, he came home from a birthday party gathering with his friends. When I asked him if he had a good time (and if he behaved himself), he launched into this whole thing about how all the women at the pizza place where the party was were "checking out his butt". We were rolling on the floor listening to this. He kept saying how whenever he walked by, the women dropped their pizzas and they overfilled their coke glasses - all at the sight of his fantastic butt!

This went on for years and when he was fencing, he called it his unfair advantage. All he had to do was turn around (he said) and the sight of his butt in tight fencing knickers would put his opponent off guard so he could get the touch. Male and female opponents!

I'll find the better pictures and post them. Really, there are some that look exactly like the venerable Mr. Depp.

Back
Top Bottom