"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 03-11-2008, 05:49 PM   #11
Executive Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadesma View Post
Just be glad they don't slap a note to your back that say's kick me

cj
When my boys were fencing, we traveled a lot to tournaments. At one venue, I fell asleep face down on the bleachers. Someone put a card that said "Spank Me Hard" on my butt and then took a lot of pictures. I had no idea until I saw the pics later on the fencing club's website. I suspect it was my boy Nick. He's the one who waited until I went to the restroom and then told all the other fencing moms (on our first day at that club) that we homeschool because I'm too drunk by the afternoon to pick kids up from school! I didn't find out about this till much later when someone mentioned that they were in AA and invited me to attend meetings with her!

Old 03-11-2008, 05:50 PM   #12
Everymom

OMG...I choked on my tea! You have bad boys! That is so funny!!

Old 03-11-2008, 05:53 PM   #13
Chef Extraordinaire

Send a message via AIM to pdswife Send a message via MSN to pdswife Send a message via Yahoo to pdswife
.... haven't got anything done today either... and I'm at work! Shame on me!!!
Old 03-11-2008, 05:54 PM   #14
Executive Chef

He thought it was very funny because I really don't drink. Really! He was about 18 at the time and had no clue that not everyone has such a twisted sense of humor. Not to mention how long those moms would eye my drinks suspiciously.
Old 03-11-2008, 05:56 PM   #15
Chef Extraordinaire

Send a message via AIM to pdswife Send a message via MSN to pdswife Send a message via Yahoo to pdswife
Growing up at your house must have been fun with him around. lololol!
Old 03-11-2008, 06:04 PM   #16
Chef Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to kitchenelf
Fisher's Mom -

"Count yourself...you ain't so many" - quote from Buck's Daddy
kitchenelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 06:17 PM   #17
Executive Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisher's Mom View Post
He thought it was very funny because I really don't drink. Really! He was about 18 at the time and had no clue that not everyone has such a twisted sense of humor. Not to mention how long those moms would eye my drinks suspiciously.
That's funny no telling what else he has told people that you don't know about.
Old 03-11-2008, 06:45 PM   #18
Executive Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpmcgrew View Post
That's funny no telling what else he has told people that you don't know about.
Honestly, I worry about that sometimes. But he was so funny to have around the house - I miss him being here all the time. Here's another thing he did - at times he looks a lot like Johnny Depp. I'm attaching a pic - I have better ones that really show you what I mean but I can't find them right now. Anyway, once we were in New Orleans for a fencing tourney and Saturday night, he went with the rest of the fencers to the French Quarter. Well, to inebriated people, he must look just like him because he signed autographs all night long. Apparently even women's chests! But he signed them all Johnny Dipp.
Attached Images

Old 03-11-2008, 06:46 PM   #19
Executive Chef

Hey, I know ya'll have some rotten kids, too. I wanna hear some stories so I don't feel like I'm the only one!
Old 03-11-2008, 07:01 PM   #20
Chef Extraordinaire

photo finish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisher's Mom View Post
Honestly, I worry about that sometimes. But he was so funny to have around the house - I miss him being here all the time. Here's another thing he did - at times he looks a lot like Johnny Depp. I'm attaching a pic - I have better ones that really show you what I mean but I can't find them right now. Anyway, once we were in New Orleans for a fencing tourney and Saturday night, he went with the rest of the fencers to the French Quarter. Well, to inebriated people, he must look just like him because he signed autographs all night long. Apparently even women's chests! But he signed them all Johnny Dipp.

wow, he is a dead ringer for johnny . how fun, bet he gets a lot of milage out of it.

babe