Thanks everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ronjohn55

Head Chef
I want to thank everyone for their kind thoughts and prayers for my Uncle, it truly was appreciated, but yesterday he passed away 15 days after the crash. Our whole family is saddened, but I also think that maybe we all realize that given his injuries, this may be for the best for him.

I'll be missing from the board the next few days as we head across the state for the funeral.

Thanks again!
John

i'm really sorry john. may he rest peacefully, and soon be with the angels in heaven.

i will keep your family in my prayers.

I'm sorry for your loss, John. Prayers are sent for a quick healing in your grieving.

img_248284_0_6d41f9813aea47c4d434c291edef460a.jpg

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family. May your saddness be lightened knowing he is in a good place right now. Hugs.

So sorry John. My best to your family in your time of grief. See you when you get back.

My condolences, John. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Please know your DC family is sending love and hugs.

Linda

(((John)))... I am so sorry. But be proud of him, he went out fighting until the end, like a true champion. Remember his courage, and know that he is now in peace, free of pain and suffering.
My warm thoughts are with you and your family.

So sorry, John. My condolences to you & yours. My best friend recently passed on, & I'm still going thru the motions. Coming here sometimes helps.

My best,
Mish

(((John))) May you and your family feel the love and prayers offered and may the memories you have with your uncle always keep him close throughout your life.Love and energy, Vicki

John,
my sympathies to you and your family. Please know you wil all be in my thoughts and prayers.

kadesma

Oh John I'm so sorry for your loss. Please pass on my sympathies to everyone in your family. I'll be thinking about you in this time of need.

So sorry for your loss ronjohn. I just recently returned to the boards and didn't know about his accident. You and your family are in my prayers.

Back
Top Bottom