The Person Below Me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, I'll play. I first started wearing cowboy boots in the 70's. One year for Christmas my SIL made me a Kaftan. She's a good seamstress. A Kaftan, looks like a dress, because it is a dress, even for guys. She put pockets in it and it was bright colors so it was ok. I decided to wear it to a New Year's day party. Temps below zero. I dutifully put on my Long Johns, under the said Kaftan and pulled up my boots and was brave enough to wear it to the party. Another guy showed up with a Kaftan too. It was long about the time white guys had Big Hair, faux Afros, done with their SO's curling irons or had permanents. Metal Music vs Disco. I had a pony tail. Anyway, whenever I am hesitant about something, I put on my cowboy boots and have a go at it. Now I wear my boots with old hawaiin shirts and look like every other old gray bearded cowboy. Wanna be Cowboys probably don't wear dresses (!!)and it was "cool" wearing it to bars in the summer, much like real guys who wear kilts. PS. This isn't the direction I thought I would write this. O well. Have fun on me.

Which reminds me, the person below me ..... Is caught in a time warp with Oldies Music.

:LOL:"Let's do the time warp agaaaain" No, my music of choice is progressive with a smattering of newer "old" music.

The person below me.......does not remember her natural hair color.......for the fellas, his natural hairline.

Last edited:
:LOL:"Let's do the time warp agaaaain" No, my music of choice is progressive with a smattering of newer "old" music.

The person below me.......does not remember her natural hair color.......for the fellas, his natural hairline.
Actually I have never dyed my hair, and at 54 it is just as dark brown as ever (with a few grays that I have been getting since about 30), so I do remember my natural color. :ohmy:

The person below me had almost perfect attendance in school. :)

Yes...several years I got an award at the end of the year for perfect attendance, and then I stepped on a needle while playing at a neighbor's house. I didn't realize that the thing stayed in my foot, so I jumped rope (remember Chinese jump rope?). Anyway when they x-rayed my still aching foot the next day it had broken into several pieces. They were able to dig out most of the pieces but then I was laid up for a few days and missed school for a week.

The person below me has a romantic story to tell...

...on facebook, and possibly also to a priest....

the person below me is passionate about purple--wears it, carries it, celebrates it, eats and drinks it too, i'll bet.... :)

Only when I was 13 and in love with Donny Osmond! I even dreamed of someday having a purple Porsche!

The person below me does not like lemon in his/her tea. :)

True, I don't. When not drinking iced coffee I drink Lady Grey It has a bit of a lemon hint in it.

The person below........missed their calling in life. I sure did. Should have been...........a :chef:!

Back
Top Bottom