The TRAVELING APRON has ended.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So, where is the apron now? I haven't seen any new pictures with it. Are we still putting a $1 in with it to help with postage overseas?

The last I heard it was sent to Barbara and Maidrite. I sent Barbara my address, but haven't heard from her. I suppose she was too busy to reply.

Barb did have it for awhile... not sure if she's sent it off yet or not.

I know her sister is visiting this weekend so she might not be online.

About the dollar for sending the apron to Europe... I'd already sent the apron on when it was decided. Who should I send my dollar to?

Don't worry about it pds, I think if everyone from this point does it, it will be sufficient to get over there and probably have enough, if they all pitch in too, to get it back over here.

I am SO sorry that we haven't sent it on yet. Licia had said she would be gone until the 13th, so we meant to get it sent today. We will do our best to send it Monday. My sister came yesterday and we were out of town with them. Sorry again!

:) Barbara

Don't worry Barb... sometimes real life just gets in the way of
DC.

Hope you had fun with your sis!

We finally got our pictures posted. This last weekend was so hectic. I hadn't seen my sister in a few years--we had a great time. I had a paper due last night, but I am sick (fever, stuffy head, sneezing, etc.) and can't think at all, so I have barely even started it. In fact, I can't even think of what to write. I have less than 300 words, and it is supposed to be over 1,050. Sheesh. Anyway, it was windy when we took the pictures, so our hair is flying! Tomorrow is payday, so we should get it off to Licia then. Technically, we didn't do too bad. Five days per person... :LOL:

:) Barbara

um ah.....I wanna play too...cna i can i can i???? huuh huh huh......Alix can just hand it too me when shes done with it....aint that right ASLix...oh.....we can share it at the same time...okokok....let me know if I can play too.....

CookinBlondie and Tanis, I think you can both safely join in. No worries. Tanis, as for me sending it to you I don't think that would be an issue either. Or GB could send it to you first and then you could send it on to me and Ken. Whichever way works for me.

Ok I sent it this morning 3-16-2006 at 9:10 and 36 seconds EST. Boy it sure did take along time to get to me from Barbara :ohmy: I only had it one day ! :-p . We dock ourselves $3.00 late fees :ohmy: So there is $5.00 in the shipping fund :LOL: .
I added tracking and insurance which I think is a good idea, just in case it gets "LOST". :ohmy: Freckles where did you put that Apron ?
:LOL: Everything came to just $6.65 for it all.
Licia its on the way ! :cry: Bye Bye Apron!!!!
Be Careful and Write back sometime ! :cry:

Attachments

• 4945.jpeg
    4945.jpeg
    4.3 KB · Views: 95
  • 5058.jpeg
    5058.jpeg
    5.3 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom