The TRAVELING APRON has ended.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is why I so enjoy this place. It's full of wonderful, kind people.
Thank you thank you thank you for the karma!!!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! (I'm basking in the warm friendship!)

You know what? I'm not going to let it get us down.

Here's a wild thought:
urmaniac: wanna start something overseas?
BUT, with a disclaimer that people have to provide YOU with their addresses/phone numbers before they get the package. What do you think?

As for here....I wish we could all meet in Vegas.
Can you imagine the fun?

Why not start up another? It'll help us forget ol' whats-his-name!
okay, TATT, June - who wants to try? Or do you guys want me to start it again? I'm leaving it up to the masses!

I'd suggest the same type of disclaimer as urmaniac's, including an iron-clad timing law. (no keeping it for more than "x" amount of days)
I think new threads should be started for the new adventure, too.

If you have any questions, please pm me!

Oh, and can I be on the list again?

Last edited:
Jkath you shold definately be on the list. It was your idea in the first place.
Why do people like Crook, err I mean Erik ruin such a good thing ?

Will we pick up the list where it left off...or must we resubmit our desire to participate?

If so

Put me on the list!

I'm in, still.

The thing with the days is a great idea, but we should count working days, becasue a lot of people have a lot on their hands with kids/family etc over bank holidays (as a non parent I felt I should point that out!)

I would LOVE to be part of it . I already know what I am going to grill.
Put me on the List!!!!!!
Lets do it! I can Provide the apron from work here. I would love to contribute.

:) Oh Boy!The little worm will be paying a HUGE karmic pay back you can be sure of that.10 times for every person involved with the apron.Hear that eric?Everytime something goes wrong in your life you will know why.

Maybe we could start a couple of aprons one for the east coast and one for the west coast or mix it up and of course not forgetting our foreign friends.

I am down for whatever, but there should be a whole new stickied thread for it with all the rules and stipulations, as stated. Also, what we should include/contribute to the box whilst traveling the apron around.

We can rebuild it, we have the technology.

TATTRAT said:
We can rebuild it, we have the technology.
2003_10_6million.jpg

steve thinks so too

I'm going to make a poll. Everyone look out for it in a few minutes. Thanks!

Last edited:
Keep me on too!!! I am dissapointed.... very dissapointed with that guy.... shame on YOU!!!

jkath... you are a gem!!!! Let's not let this kill our spirit... the apron must live on!!!!

I am sorry that happened it was a wonderful thing I enjoyed it very much and if you do decide to do it again I would love to particiapte I never did take A picture with it .... this could be my chance to redeem my self :)

Oh!! I was absent again over the weekend and I missed this new tide for the "rebirth" of the apron!! Yeah, if everyone is up for it, it can start its journey over here, that also save one across the water travelling for the packet. Also perhaps Italy is the good place for this "renaissance" of our DC adventure?? ;)

One thing I can suggest though, is, having a cash floating around inside the packet is just not an ideal thing to do. Is there anyway for us to chip in without involving cash? I remember using a system called something like "international postal voucher" in the UK, which is a slip you purchase at a post office and you can use the voucher for shipping internationally. It was long time ago and I don't remember in details, Lulu, do you know about it??
Or anyone has any other idea?

Not sure I feel so bad after reading this. Least I didnt steal it! I just forgot to get the mail....all apologies to Alix for that one! what a jerk!

tancowgirl2000 said:
Not sure I feel so bad after reading this. Least I didnt steal it! I just forgot to get the mail....all apologies to Alix for that one! what a jerk!

Well, look who the cat drug in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hallo.gif

Back
Top Bottom