The "what are you listening to now" thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jerry Reed 2.jpg

Your links don't play. Picture only. Suggestion: "Copy" the url of that video, then try again posting it. Backspce out the "S" in the https to have it play immediately here and not be just a link. Savvy?

Last edited:
That's because it's an image of the CD I have in the player at the moment....... Is a you tube link mandatory ??
I am very rarely on you tube - My music collection is so huge (Mostly Classic Country and Classic Rock) that I have to carry a rider on my Homeowners....

Last edited:
I guess I've misunderstood ...... "What are you listening to now" really means "What do you want us to listen to now" ..... My Bad !

I guess I've misunderstood ...... "What are you listening to now" really means "What do you want us to listen to now" ..... My Bad !

Okay, so....you're posting " Here's a pic of a musician I listen to. it's up to you to delve further." (?) :ermm:

What made you reply post in the first place? "Here's an musical piece I don't want you to listen to"?

Copy and paste a song link by that artist, I'll listen to it.

Last edited:
Spring Fever rudeness has hit the "What are you listening to now?" thread. It's music folks, can't we all just get along?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom