1. what's the three-letter term that is the last entry in the webster college dictionary?
2. what is the sit-com john cleese concocted after experiencing a miserable vacation in torquay?
3. what infamous event took place at chicago's SMC cartage company in february, 1929?
4. what college football team joined the "big ten" conference in 1990, when it expanded to 11 teams?
5. in what card game might you find yourself holding a "yarborough"?
6. what is the "science" of metoscopy?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
"leave it to beaver" was the first TV program to mention a toilet.
1. zzz (zym?)
2. "FAWLTY TOWERS"
3. ST. VALENTINE'S DAY MASSACRE
4. PENN STATE
5. bridge (whist?)
6. the interpretation of facial lines and wrinkles to determine a person's character. (????)
in the 1957 pilot episode "captain jack" told the story of wally and beaver ordering a pet alligator and hiding it in the tank of a toilet.
it was considered bad taste to show a bathroom, much less a toilet, on network TV at that time, so the censors delayed the airing a few weeks until the network and the production company made a compromise and agreed to show a toilet tank, but not the toilet itself.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !