Vampire movie title help?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chile Chef

Sous Chef
Ok, I've used the idm site and no luck to be found.

Ok, Here's a scene, Some vampire bit a gangster vampire but didn't finish him off, and left a little bit of blood in his system to become a vampire him self.

And he turned into an vamp an hour later thought it was pretty cool so he took all his thugs and killed them, but they also turned into vamps.

And now this vampire lady asked a bounty hunter "mortal" who hunted crimials much like DOG bounty hunter does in real life, and they teamed up but the mortal told the lady vamp any showing of the teeth and your slain. So the lady agreed, Now in the next scene the bounty hunter and the vamp lady was making love and she was showing her teeth but the bounty hunter guy didn't see it.

Anyways What movie was it?

Thank you Msmofet, I found the movie I wasrefering too, but they didn't have one movie I was kind of hoping for?

Anyways this is the movie with that scene.

Innocent Blood (1992)

The other movie had Jim Cary in it. he got bitten at a party.
Once Bitten!! lauren hutton is in it. that was carey's first movie.

Well thank you again Ma'am, I really liked Once Bitten, I love Lost Boy's as well.

Those are the only vamp movies I like except the blade series, The Blade series were really well done.
you're welcome!! i like a few vamp movies. lost boys among them.

you're welcome!! i like a few vamp movies. lost boys among them.
Lost boys, That wa s a true vampire movie, What I mean to say it was the true sense of what a vampire movie should be like, I will never see the movie Twilight, It looks lame, They don't even show blood, teeth, sucking on a neck, Twilight is an anobation of a movie.

Lost boys, That wa s a true vampire movie, What I mean to say it was the true sense of what a vampire movie should be like, I will never see the movie Twilight, It looks lame, They don't even show blood, teeth, sucking on a neck, Twilight is an anobation of a movie.

If you've never seen it ...how do you know?

"Innocent Blood" is one of my favorite movies (have it on DVD), but I particularly enjoy watching it while at the same time enjoying a great garlicy Italian meal - lol!!

If you like vampire movies and shows, you will like True Blood. It is an HBO series. I am hooked and can't stop watching. The 2nd season just started.

If you like vampire movies and shows, you will like True Blood. It is an HBO series. I am hooked and can't stop watching. The 2nd season just started.
if I had cable, "Yeah I just have cable internet and basic tv", But I've heard about the show, and it does look good, Maybe I can go tot he shows home page and down load pod cast?

Yes I do love vampire movies, lore, anything that portrays to vampires, fake or real. "Vlad the implar" was a true vamp but he didn't have any teeth, and he could get hurt "during his time"

if I had cable, "Yeah I just have cable internet and basic tv", But I've heard about the show, and it does look good, Maybe I can go tot he shows home page and down load pod cast?

You can rent or buy the 1st season. It is out on DVD. In order to follow this show, you need to start from episode 1. Just food for thought!

Back
Top Bottom