What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I will do the happy dance with you Laurie
img_1215864_0_4d045ef484d466b71e9e95ddc164ffe8.gif

Good morning!

This morning we are going to go and buy some new speakers and a sub woofer for my pc, we did some research last night and found some good ones :)

Also we need to fertilise the garden, that is always a big job as we have a big garden...good to get it done early as it is going to be hot again today

Okaaaay, what do you need a sub-woofer on your computer for?

I have one - it's great for playing music through your computer, which I do all the time; watching movies/dvd's, playing computer games that have stereo sound.

Snap!

That is why we have the speakers with a sub woofer...it gives lots of lovely bass and treble for your music..music needs bass :)

I just finished listening to and watching the 25th Anniversary show of Les' Miserables on You Tube. It ran 2 hrs. and 46 minutes. No interruptions or intermission. I have seen it a few times on PBS. But of course it was during their begging time. Every other song they interrupted. There are some other complete shows I also want to watch. But not right now. I should have recorded it. Didn't think of that until half way through the show. :angel:

I am trying to get rid of another migraine. Definitely not from chocolate, cheddar or caffeine as I have been off them for a month. But I do feel a bit of a cold coming on so it may be my sinuses again.

I was hoping for a productive day, but I have had three of those in a row so maybe this is a sign to rest a bit.

I'm sitting on the porch on a beautiful sunny 70-degree day. Just came back from the hospital where I had X-rays of my shoulder and hand to make sure I hadn't broken anything after a fall last night. Just soft tissue damage, including a nice big goose egg on my left cheek.

Yikes, guys! Hope the headache makes a hasty retreat, LP.

GG, sure glad nothing was broken. What did you trip over?

I'm sitting on the porch on a beautiful sunny 70-degree day. Just came back from the hospital where I had X-rays of my shoulder and hand to make sure I hadn't broken anything after a fall last night. Just soft tissue damage, including a nice big goose egg on my left cheek.

Not supposed to fall...I'm glad you are mostly okay,take it easy GotGarlic!

Laurie, turn off the computer before it's a full blown migraine.

Hugs for the both of you.

A lamp cord. I caught my foot on it and boom, down I went on the wooden floor in the dining room. It's going to be quite a shiner.

At least it wasn't your two front teeth...:rolleyes: Do you have an anniversary coming up? you could play up the shiner a bit...

Back
Top Bottom