What have you always wanted to do?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Claire

Master Chef
There are a few things that I really, really want to do:
Ride in a hot air balloon (I'm terrified of heights, so this is a challenge)
White water rafting
One last trail ride, preferably down the Grand Canyon on a mule (I've done it down Kaulapapa, and it was pretty scary).

Keep realism in your answers ... things that you are actually likely to do.

There are several things I would like to do, just for the adrenalin rush, but,yep, too chicken!!
The most, I guess, fly in a jet, not an airliner, but a military, gotta be fast.
More practical though, just fly, I've never been on an airplane in my life.

Well since i love to hunt, i'd like to hunt Africa without it getting canceled for a riot, or some other crazy thing.

I gave up trying after my hunt was canceled "again" (about 10 years ago) for the 6th time, when another bombing prevented my flight in.:(
I know it's not their fault, however, it makes for a person to feel very unsafe going overseas.

Things I really want to do and will..........

-See the Ocean and walk on the beach
-Take a train ride through some beautiful countryside in the fall

Claire said:
There are a few things that I really, really want to do:
Ride in a hot air balloon (I'm terrified of heights, so this is a challenge)
White water rafting
One last trail ride, preferably down the Grand Canyon on a mule (I've done it down Kaulapapa, and it was pretty scary).

Keep realism in your answers ... things that you are actually likely to do.

I've ridden in a balloon a couple of times now. It was on my list of things I wanted to do, but I was afraid also. I had the good fortune to meet a balloon pilot through some friends and got up the courage to go. It was just fabulous. I can't wait to do it again next year.

BC

i would like to be published some more. i was already published, for some very small things and it was rather cool to see something that came directly from the archives of my mind tucked between the pages of a book.

Likely: ride a train through the Rockies
Unlikely: ride the Orient Express

Likely: attend Delta Blues festival in Clarksdale, MS
Unlikely: become blues singer/guitarist

Likely: sailboat ride on the Potomac River
Unlikely: sailboat ride to Tahiti

Likely: read more about ancient history
Unlikely: read The Gulag Archipelago" all the way through (I have all 3 volumes)

p.s. forgot one --
Likely: travel around the U.S. and actually meet some of you
Unlikely: travel to Oz and meet Brooksy (Brooksy - fly here!)

Last edited:
I really, really would like to own a little wine and cheese shop where I can sell some foods we make from scratch and things like prosciutto, smoked salmon, pate, and lots of authentic Italian foods and pottery.

There is a service that sells passenger space on freighters. I'd like to buy passage on one and sail all the way from Indiana through the Great Lakes then across the Atlantic to Europe. I think it would be an interesting alternative to the big luxory cruise ships. It's still to expensive for me though and I don't have enough vacation time.

Also for some reason I think it would be cool to fly in a Zeppelin.

Last edited:
I really want to attend the Academy Awards. I want to see how the "A" list looks like up front and personal.

I would like to pair skate with Stephane Lambiel... erm, first before that, I would like to be able to skate at a level where I can be his match...
fs-0405210.jpg
(Stephane)

I would like Valentino Rossi to give me a ride around on his motorcycle....

I would like to scuba dive...

I would like to know much more about IT, also Italian so I could help out more with Cristiano and his business...

I would like to have a second house in Sardinia in front of a beach, so Cristiano and I, along with his kids can enjoy the whole summer...

I would like to see all corners of the world with Cristiano... especially Russia, Iceland, West Indies, Egypt and Kenya...

1. I always want to make a positive difference in Someone's life.:)

2.Just be a best Friend
3.Scuba Dive Again.

4.Be a Actor

5.Be a Edison

6.Have enough money to be able to help others

Maidrite said:
1. I always want to make a positive difference in Someone's life.:)

2.Just be a best Friend
3.Scuba Dive Again.

4.Be a Actor

5.Be a Edison

6.Have enough money to be able to help others
Maidrite,
1-You have
2-You are
3-If you are able, go for it!
4-You Aren't?:LOL:
5-What would you do?
6-You do that already, you don't need money!
kadesma:)

kadesma said:
Maidrite,
1-You have
2-You are
3-If you are able, go for it!
4-You Aren't?:LOL:
5-What would you do?
6-You do that already, you don't need money!
kadesma:)

Thank You Kadesma, I have been Acting in Church Programs. I will be again this Christmas! so I guess I am :).
All we have in the end is, who we are, not what we have.

I've always wanted to see the ocean.

I would love to see for myself if you really can "Smell" the ocean, and dream of someday just sitting on the beach and watching the sun go down.

I've never had the chance to go and now my health won't allow me to travel that far anymore.

~ Raven ~

wasabi said:
I really want to attend the Academy Awards. I want to see how the "A" list looks like up front and personal.

Wasabi, would you settle for an up-close bleacher seat on the red carpet?

http://www.oscars.org/bleachers/index.html

(Use to be - don't quote me - you could buy a ticket?)

Can't hurt to call and ask. (If you want I'll give them a call & let you know.)

Kodak Theatre at Hollywood & Highland
6801 Hollywood Blvd.
Los Angeles, Calif.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom