What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now we are in the middle of a BIG snow storm. Expecting anywhere from 9 to 12 inches by the time this is over tomorrow at noon. More on Thursday and bitter cold for the weekend. :( What a long winter!!!

Grrrrr!

Chilly and WINDY... more shingles blew off the roof just after we had it repaired yesterday! :angry::angry:

Well, we were okay most of the dayin the 70's then BAM. Severe storms came in and I was stuck out in high wind and quarter sized hail. Real nice to drive in, especially when my car was weaving and the skies were GREEN!! I went in Walmart, it was a little light grey, came out, and it was green. I was nervous as all get out. Wasn't fun driving 15 miles home either. Oh well, we're all okay, that's all that matters.

I got up early today (7am!) to help the boy get ready to go into the office and it's 43F and supposed to be sunny today! The sky is clear and the sun is out there just behind some low clouds. I'm hoping for sun, sun, sun!!!!!!!!

If a dog peed here right now it would be a yellow popsicle as it came out---a polar bear would be looking for a new coat right now---let's see I was in Texas and 3-4 weeks ago people were running around in shorts and now I'm back to K.------the body is in shock.....

I am in Missouri, not far from Constance, and the weather has been all over the place in the last week or so.

Five inches of snow, 2 days in the high 60's, tornadoes, more snow. Back to normal today, in the 40's.

Today is to get into the low 80's here in VA. I was out early this AM and didn't need a coat or even a long sleeved shirt! Hard to believe this is FEBRUARY!!!

Our big snow storm that was suppose to be over at noon today has been extened. It is still snowing and blowing. Almost every place in the city is closing. All church services for tonights Ash Wednesday are cancled. My DH went out and used the snow blower about 10:30 this morning and you can't even see that he did anything. Sorry that I am complaining, when I heard what happen down south with all of the tornado's, I guess we can handle some snow. I pray for everyones safety.

raining... again !!!!! for 2 days now. alot of people down the street no longer have yards.
they have lakes. or at the very least, small ponds.
and cold. maybe 40 degrees.

It's snowing again here in Toronto. In fact, it's going to be snowing all week.

today it was just a beautiful, like so calif is supposed to be. 71 degrees and sunshine.

this evening is pleasant as well. don't know the temp right now but feel mild.

babe

Last edited:
raining... again !!!!! for 2 days now. alot of people down the street no longer have yards.
they have lakes. or at the very least, small ponds.
and cold. maybe 40 degrees.

Yep, after flood watches on Tuesday and Wednesday, snow Wednesday, foggy misty rainy snowy mix Thursday, 27 degrees at midnight.

I heard Hinckley (?) and a few suburbs of Cleveland (Vally View?) are underwater.

Gotta LOVE 0h10

Can you believe we are having another gloriously sunny day!!?? It's 45F, clear skies and expected to stay that way all day!!! I'm so excited!

Happy Friday everyone!

Can you believe we are having another gloriously sunny day!!?? It's 45F, clear skies and expected to stay that way all day!!! I'm so excited!

Happy Friday everyone!

I was going to tell you to B****R OFF till I saw you were from the UK.

Sunny? Bright Day? Clear Skies? All DAY???? BRITAIN????

Those are words not usually seen together.

26 in NE Ohio, cold and frozen.

Seen those words together too many times.

It's OK Wart

I know how you feel. I am even envying you Redkitty, and I am sitting in the middle of our summer, which currently is 23 celsius probably mid 70's F, we have not seen a blue sky for about four days, overcast, really humid one minute then massive thunderstorms with lightening, belting rain and cold the next. Where have our summers of old gone?:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom