What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It rained here the last 2 days. Today was sunny a high of 62 degrees.
Right now the sun's going down and it's a bit cooler. I'd say about 55
degrees.

It's gonna be 75 today, maybe 80 tomorrow!!!!
YAY!!!! Maybe some storms but who cares at this point!

It's gray, coolish and Mother Nature is having a good cry or something. It's dripping out there. So, I'm sitting here giggling about your swimming pools. Okay, a swimming pool in Minnesota is hilarious! You can only use the thing about twice in the summer, if we get a summer. Oh yeah, and they get filled in pretty good every winter, too:) I guess it's good that we have those 10,000 lakes then, hey? Well, if we want to swim, but mostly we like to fish. Love those walleyes.

Well, you just watch the sky and take good shelter when the weather gets bad TexasGirl. We get tornadoes here too. Not something to mess with. Fortunately, the person who built my house put in a bomb shelter and that's where I go when the sky gets that black and the atmosphere turns that weird shade of green.

So, I ain't got a pool, but I got a bomb shelter. Yah.:LOL:

Weather

We are overcast today, but still nice and warm, about 75F. The interesting weather season is about to begin, and today's overcast is caused by a tropical depression in the Pacific (link follows). If you look at the map, we are on the west coast of the Pacific, south of the Baja Peninsula, just where the land begins to "bulge" toward the west. The little "C-shaped" indentation is the Bahia de Banderas and we are at the north end. It will be a good day to bake. :chef:

East Pacific AVN Color Imagery - Satellite Services Division

Sunny, but only mid fifties so I'm gonna say it's cold.
I should go outside and get my garden tilled and the spinach in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom