What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quartz_Hill.gif
I decided that instead of writing everyday, the easiest thing to do would be to put my weather banner. It's not very detailed but it'll do for now until I pick one wit mo stuff

I like your weather banner, LEFSE. It's cool.

Nice here today. About 78F with a slight breeze, low humidity. Quite unusual for this time of the year here. I'll take it. We'll have the steam bath weather soon enough.

Rain. Rain. Rain. It's supposed to rain for the next 4 days.

Good thing I only have 23 more days here in rainy grey England!!!

Well, we made it throught the night. We just got a lot of high winds and tons of rain and some small hail. But some, in our state of Iowa were not so lucky. A small town that is north and west of here had terrible damage and 7 people were killed (Parkersburg, Iowa). It is very early yet this morning so I am not sure of what else went on. Gosh, what a helpless feeling.

I hope everyone is all right after the tornadoes last night - looked bad on the TV news this morning.

It's 70*F and sunny here. In about an hour, we're going for a bike ride downtown to see the Memorial Day parade. Gorgeous day for grilling :)

JoAnn, I have never lived in tornado country and cannot imagine how scary it might be. Isn't it early in the year for such bad tornadoes? Such a helpless feeling - I hope your day is tranquil and you find some time for laughter.

JoAnn, I have never lived in tornado country and cannot imagine how scary it might be. Isn't it early in the year for such bad tornadoes? Such a helpless feeling - I hope your day is tranquil and you find some time for laughter.

This is the time of year around here were they can get really strong. It has been quiet a few years that my town has been hit directly, but you never know. My heart goes out to the people in Parkersburg.

72 F. here, sunny, not a cloud in the sky, perfect day for grilling.

JoAnn - I hope you guys are ok.

Thank God it missed us again. I had taken all of my flower pots and wind chimes in last night , just in case. It is a good thing I did, we did have some strong winds along with tons of rain.

Pretty unholiday-like here. Gloomy, gloomy, gloomy. Been raining/storming since 1 a.m. Thunder, lightning, wind. So far we've gotten about 2 inches of rain. No sun. Lots of Memorial Day parades/festivities have been canceled here or brought indoors. Still raining steadily and the temp is about 72F. Normally it would be in the upper 80s.

With all the gloom, it's a real lazy day. Still, Buck and I will participate in our usual porch settin' later and fire up the grill for our burgers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom