What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh! The witch has her brass bra on again. It's 32F right now with winds blowin' like a mad bandit again. The water dish for the outside kitties has been frozen all day. I've emptied/broken it up several times.

Supposed to get to 17F tonight, not including wind. After tonight and tomorrow we're supposed to get a warm up. Just clear and cold here.

Well I just returned from L.A......and lets just say I am still clearing out my lungs!! LOL
J/k....but its true I don't miss the smog...lived in it my whole life!! :wacko:;)

I was gonna complain how cold it is here in the DFW area of Texas, but I see the few posts before me kinda puts me to shame!

But it is cold! Suppose to freeze tonight!

We got a couple inches of snow last night.....lake effect. It's about 23 degrees with a windchill of 10. It's chilly here! lol

Barb

19 degrees with flurries.....how is it we are colder that some of you...odd.

I'm suppose to be going to the post office to mail off SIL gift....hmm not sounding very appealing right now :wacko::ninja:(thats me with my scarf...not a ninja!)

Maybe it is already in the twenties, but it doesn't feel like it.
It's a "humid cold"... (lol)

Son of a gun, it's 25. It doesn't feel like it, to me.
It might to these guys across the road tying grape vines back up.

Attachments

• vine tyers.jpg
    vine tyers.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 171
It's 23F and calm...finally the winds have subsided. Partly cloudy and the high today is supposed to be right at freezing. Supposed to be like this for the next several days. I'll be chipping the outside kitties' water dish several times a day so they can have their water.

My son came down from Alaska Monday for a doctor's appointment here in San Diego; it was in the low 80's. He went back Wednesday PM to a high of 5! I won't even mention the low. What a shock to the system!!!

Today it is 61 outside right now a little cloudy but its nice. I live in North Florida so 61 is a bit chilly for us.

When we lived in North Florida it got pretty dog gone cold ...Jacksonville and Pensacola
It is 9 PM here in Northern Ca. and it is pretty cool..42*.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom