What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Freezing again darn it. -31C according to Environment Canada. -21C on my window thermometer. I'm thinking the wind must be pretty chilly!!!

Currently: 69 °

Sunny
Hi: 71° | Low: 48° | Humidity: 43%
Wind: N at 6 mph

Thank goodness things are warming up. It's one of our fun weekends and wouldn't want a damper put on it by freezing temps.

Weekend events include a boat show, food festivals, art show, swamp buggies, music, a PugFest and much more!
• 25th Annual Mullet Festival at Stan’s, Saturday at noon at Stan's Idle Hour, 221 Goodland Dr E., in Goodland. Cost: Free. All ages. It began with a little-known fisherman and has evolved into a weekendlong, mullet-frying, buzzard-loping, foot-stomping party with live music and outrageous costumes.
There will be a fried mullet dinner, smoked mullet, cocktails and beer. For more information call: 239-394-3041.
Boat show will conclude with seafood festival

Today is the first genuinely nice day in AGES... sunny and in the 50s... and I am stuck inside ARGH... I cant believe how good it felt to be outside... total change in my mood... I really need to move somewhere warm.

Got into the 40's today so we washed the salt of the vehicles and hosed down the garage floor. Going down to 16 tonight and that will be our high tomorrow. Winter will return as she always does.

Bitter. I'm already tired of winter. Live on a ledge on the edge of a hill, and to get off our street it is uphill in both directions. Only have a rear-wheel drive vehicle, which doesn't cut it. Everyone in this area has cabin fever. I get by with a little help from my friends, who are willing to drive us places when we're stuck, which has been often this year and last. Next year hubby goes on SS and we're hoping to buy an all wheel drive vehicle then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom