What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is snowing and I have an eye appointment across town... grrr..

Damn eyes...making appointments, in January.

Snow on everything this morning. I have to go clean some off the car...still wish we could have gotten the auto-start.

Snowing like crazy, expecting up to 10" but I don't believe them. Snow in forecast for the next 4 days, two day reprieve then 2 more days of snow. BUT you CAN'T believe them!! LOL

36F this morning. Brrr. Wind is only NW2 so maybe I can have the windows open a little bit later.

Woke up to 16 inches of heavy snow this morning !
16_4_74.gif
16_4_74.gif
16_4_74.gif
16_4_74.gif

16_4_74.gif
16_4_74.gif
16_4_74.gif
16_4_74.gif

Last edited:
Sunny and cool outside, but with a WSW9 wind, my windows are wide open and I'm wearing shirtsleeves. Gorgeous!

Today was bright and sunny. Snow showers expected tonight. The neighborhood is simply gorgeous with snow on the ground. It was too pretty to spend the day working so I took a day of vacation, and then spent the day at a task I had long wanted to do.

Here is a picture of the neighborhood with some snow!

30585-albums305-picture2502.jpg

Today was bright and sunny. Snow showers expected tonight. The neighborhood is simply gorgeous with snow on the ground. It was too pretty to spend the day working so I took a day of vacation, and then spent the day at a task I had long wanted to do.

Here is a picture of the neighborhood with some snow!

Beautiful! Still no new snow, looks awful out. It sure gets cold, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom