What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rainy, but above freezing! whew! Not really feeling like hacking through 2 inches of ice on my car at 7:30 am tomorrow! The flip side of that though is sometimes the doors on my apartment freeze shut, and I just can't get out.... shame, shame. :-p

Supposed to snow like a son of a biscuit here starting tonight. 2 -4 inches tonight, 2 - 4 inches tomorrow, 2 - 4 inches tomorrow night, 2 - 4 inches Thursday, and tapering of Friday through Saturday. :huh:

If I count that right, that's 8 - 16 inches plus whatever tapering off means! :w00t2:

licia said:
Shannon, what a great excuse to miss work. I wonder if that ever works in Florida!!!!!!:rolleyes:

hmmmm, is it humid there? You could say your doors "swelled"! Around here our wooden doors shut right about 6 months out of the year! hahahaha!

More snow on the way here, too. They saying up to possibly another 6 inches or more on the ground by tomorrow. Our dachshund isn't gonna be happy!! (Low ground clearance on that breed...) :ROFLMAO:

John

i wouldn't know what the weather is like. been stuck in server/tape rooms since 11pm last night, without a single window.

oh, but for a ray of sun...

that reminds me of bradbury's "all summer in a day".

Snowing now, up to 3 inches, followed by freezing rain and sleet. School's letting out several hours early, and I am "working" from home for the afternoon.

CRAPPY !!!!!!! cold. it was snowing now it's raining... and not just rain it's that freezing rain. nothing more fun than ice. can you sense that sarcasim ?

middie said:
CRAPPY !!!!!!! cold. it was snowing now it's raining... and not just rain it's that freezing rain. nothing more fun than ice. can you sense that sarcasim ?

No precipatation because Saginaw doesn't get much but it still is cold. WAHHHH! :cry:

Cameron

Still snowing!!! Ok, stop snowing any time now. 3 inches is plenty for me!
kuli.gif
hehe, isn't this cute! If I could only find it with a snowman.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom