What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot, hot, hot - for us anyway. I saw the deck thermometer at 80 degrees this afternoon. We have many cottonwood trees around us that are dropping cotton. It looks like it is snowing outside. Plays havoc with allergies! But!!!! I'm not complaining. It will be winter again soon. sigh. :)

starting to cool off a bit, it is only 81, lol. was 91 earlier. same predicted for all of next week. i am so glad i have air conditioning. do have to go out and water , the plants are drying out so fast.

Here in Southern Ontario, sometimes referred to as "The Banana Belt" at 10AM, the temperature is 75F and will reach 80F and thankfully it is not humid.

Yesterday we went on a day trip to Long Point, Turkey Point, and ended up at Port Dover for supper at the Erie Beach Hotel. The halibut was delicious. These places are all along the coast of Lake Erie, in Norfolk County Ontario.

Have a great day fellow DC'ers where ever you are.

Right now, 92F with thunderstorms later today. I think Humidity hired a lobbyist -- the weatherguesser now seems to blame sticky & uncomfortable on the high Dew Point.

91 degrees, 43% humidity, slight breeze and 30% chance of thunderstorms later this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom