What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your concerns, I was a bit peed off because I could not pick and roast the peppers for Luca's dish.
My neighbors had quite a lot of tree damage, I went round with a friend and my chainsaw at about 15.00 hrs but we had to leave it till today when a branch from a poplar stuck in the ground near us like a javelin:ermm:

NW Arkansas, 5:15 a.m. - A wonderful 64 degrees at 74% humidity, clear skies and 7 kt. wind from the ESE.

Another hot summer day with an expected high of 93.

Bolas De Fraile said:
Thanks for your concerns, I was a bit peed off because I could not pick and roast the peppers for Luca's dish.
My neighbors had quite a lot of tree damage, I went round with a friend and my chainsaw at about 15.00 hrs but we had to leave it till today when a branch from a poplar stuck in the ground near us like a javelin:ermm:

Oh my goodness! Glad you are ok and survived the storm.

In Northeast Florida at St. Augustine at 9 am:

72F
93% Humidity
Wind 6 mph from the west
Clear skies, no rain expected

Beautiful Post Card Florida Weather.

High in the lower 90's expected.

Beautiful day in SE South Dakota. High's in the 70's Low's at night in the 40's. I love it!

Same here. Supposed to get colder tomorrow. Our normal high is supposed to be in the 80’s.

Back to cooler weather for us.in S.Dakota and Wyoming today, high 60's low 70's probably the last of summer for us :-( as it's bound to get cooler as we get closer to home :-(

It's 9:00 p.m. & a real nice, cool 55F. The high was only 58. There is a freeze warning tonight here in SE South Dakota. Bringing the plants in off the deck & covering the tomatoes in the garden. Great sleeping weather tonight.

We have similar, though not to freeze tonight. We had to close the windows.

Rain rain and more rain this afternoon and evening. Just stopped after starting this afternoon (about six hours ago). Very unusual for here. I am sure it will be dry again soon.

In-Sane. Went from 80s, needing shorts and tank tops, to ...my heat came on this morning!! We hadn't even had time to get all the windows closed. I was having a WWII reunion and couldn't figure out if we could be on the porch or inside, windows open or closed. The temperatures dropped so quickly that I really didn't know what to do. It all worked out OK, but really, in a few hours' time needing both tank tops and sweat shirts. ... well a pain in the but!

It was one of those mornings where, while driving down the road, I could sing "Now I'm in the rain, now I'm out of the rain. Now I'm in the rain, now I'm out of the rain. Now I'm in the rain, now I'm out of the rain," all the way home.

In-Sane. Went from 80s, needing shorts and tank tops, to ...my heat came on this morning!!

It's been wonderfully cooler here in Florida also, Claire! I was able to open the windows last night at 10pm and at 11:30am today, it's just getting too warm outside to leave them open now.

Nice fresh air all through the house! I love it!

It was a cool 57 degrees all day here in SE South Dakota. It frooze last night, got down to 29F. Time to throw another blanket on the bed. Great sleeping weather.

We got up to 62 today along Ol' Man River. Got really cold last night, expected to do the same tonight. Of course, we left the windows open!

Last edited:
Rain and fog all day. Makes me want to sit in front of a fire wrapped in a blanket. Didn't get above 50 degrees today.

Still 80F out at 11pm. It's dropping nicely now, so I'll open the windows when I go to bed.

Hot today. It got up to about 92F. No breeze and high humidity.

Great day for the beach!

Wow! it's 5 a.m. and the temperature is a nice cool 67° with a NNE wind of 4 mph.

High is expected of 83°. Ahhhh Fall!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom