What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A balmy 100°+, heat index 108+. Didn't even bother with the pool, bathwater doesn't seem very refreshing.

Same temp.'s here daw. Plans to go to the pool & try to cool off today. The AC is working overtime today.

Gah!!! We have a heat index of 111!!! Worst in our area!

Hoping those who don't have a/c get to a cooling area!

Stay cool, SB!

Last edited:
I almost feel guilty. 77ºF. at present with the temps dropping. And we are supposed to get more rain tonight.

I'm sorry. :(

Yes! It's all your fault, Addie!

:LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Enjoy your weather! We are all moving in with Addie. Hope you don't mind.

Last edited:
Yes! It's all your fault, Addie!

:LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Enjoy your weather! We are all moving in with Addie. Hope you don't mind.

I have a small empty room that I use just for storage. Most of the stuff I can toss out to make room. I will keep the bench that turns into a bed. :ohmy::LOL:

Still in the triple digits...and that's the REAL temp not an index. Dry, too. The 20% predicted precipitation yesterday turned out to be 20% scattered clouds and nothing wet.

It's getting quite critical now because area wells are beginning to dry up. A local farmer had 4 of his 5 wells go dry yesterday. It's not a pretty picture here.

Still in the triple digits...and that's the REAL temp not an index. Dry, too. The 20% predicted precipitation yesterday turned out to be 20% scattered clouds and nothing wet.

It's getting quite critical now because area wells are beginning to dry up. A local farmer had 4 of his 5 wells go dry yesterday. It's not a pretty picture here.

I need to stop being a brat and start showing sympathy for those that are in a distressed area. :ermm:

Kylie1969 said:
Hey DL, thought you guys were all moving over here with me :LOL:

:LOL: We have to pool our resouces for plane fare!

95° and heading upward here along the river.

Last edited:
A nice, cool and breezy 86F now. Heavy clouds are forming and the whole town is hoping that we will get some rain. :)

I want rain, too...might stop the fireworks and I can get to sleep early, without cats trying to occupy the same space I'm in.

A sunny 97°. The pool is full of rugrats. Hoping we get your weather soon, SB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom