What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's -2C (28F) and going down to -12C, but will feel like -22C (-8F). At least there is no snow in the forecast until Thursday and then it's only for isolated flurries.

It is currently 29c...heading for 33c and I am sure it will be here soon, it is feeling warm inside, air con on soon I think

Our temps are in the low 30's. I am not complaining. It is winter and it is supposed to be cold at this time of year.

I had an argument with one of the residents. Her apartment is right next to the thermostat for the hallway. She is always shutting it off. Try to explain to her that coming out of a warm apartment into a cold hallway is miserable and not too conducive to good health. I finally won the argument when I told her I shouldn't have to put a heavy winter coat on to check my mail. Leave the dang thing alone. She got the message.

She is the type of tenant that constantly complains about EVERYTHING!

Ya know, it is really hard trying to remain polite while trying to resolve any differences with your neighbor. I really want to just smack them. :angel:

We were supposed to have snow - got some flakes this morning that never stuck to the ground and now it is just cold and icy out. DH is driving his bus - thankfully he will be home before midnight and all the commotion.

All our flakes are outside blowing off fireworks. I have two furry hip pads attached, they decided it was safer with me than under a chair.

All our flakes are outside blowing off fireworks. I have two furry hip pads attached, they decided it was safer with me than under a chair.

Yeah, my two pups are as tight under my feet as they could possibly be. Joie needed to go out and I have never seen him pee so fast and scramble back inside! Poor things.

i love the way you draw a picture with your words, pf, especially when describing adorable, or funny, or maddening kitty antics. i can just see you sitting there, with a kitty glued to each hip, like earmuffs gone south....

tim comes to mind too, when i think of amusing kitty stories. his cat would make frequent appearances in his daily posts. she became a familiar character on the dc scene, fully scripted, and able to bend tim to her will at every turn. a guileless kitty cat, a simple outstretched paw....

Last edited:
tim comes to mind too, when i think of amusing kitty stories. his cat would make frequent appearances in his daily posts. she became a familiar character on the dc scene, fully scripted, and able to bend tim to her will at every turn. a guileless kitty cat, a simple outstretched paw....

I wonder how the kitty is doing without his companion? Nice to remember, thanks.

It is going to be 35c here today...but we will be at the movies this morning, so we wont know about it :)

Next couple of days...41c and 42c :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom