What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be digging out for the next week. Public transportation is still shut down. Hopefully they will be up and running in time for the Monday morning rush hour. Many moons ago they used to take the snow and dump it into Boston Harbor. But they found that the snow altered the temp of the water considerably. And it affected the salinity of the water. So the courts ordered the City to stop. Now they have "Snow Farms." That's a new one of me. If they have snowmen, I wonder if the have snow animals. Like snow cows, snow horses, snow pigs. And what would you feed them? You could just slop the pigs with snow slop. But what about the horses and cows? I wonder if they have a snow barn kitty to catch the snow barn mice? I think I have developed a 'snow brainer.' :angel:

Gee we have a flake or two. Oh you mean snow! I thought you were talking about some people. :angel:
:LOL: I could think of some people that would refer too:ROFLMAO:

Waking up to a vary light dusting of wet snow this morning. Very strong winds blowing this storm through.:angel:

We will be digging out for the next week. Public transportation is still shut down. Hopefully they will be up and running in time for the Monday morning rush hour. Many moons ago they used to take the snow and dump it into Boston Harbor. But they found that the snow altered the temp of the water considerably. And it affected the salinity of the water. So the courts ordered the City to stop. Now they have "Snow Farms." That's a new one of me. If they have snowmen, I wonder if the have snow animals. Like snow cows, snow horses, snow pigs. And what would you feed them? You could just slop the pigs with snow slop. But what about the horses and cows? I wonder if they have a snow barn kitty to catch the snow barn mice? I think I have developed a 'snow brainer.' :angel:
:LOL::LOL:It's great waking up to a good laugh this morning!
Even though you are buried in snow it's great to see you still have that wonderful sense of humor.:ROFLMAO::angel:

We have 29 degrees rot now, and earlier it was sunny and snowing. Very pretty, but just blowing around and not anything to speak of. Snow is due to start at midnight and continue off and on until noon. Te problem is, we may not get any right here at my house. I'm sure I will be driving in it all day tomorrow though. My yard needs the moisture so bad. I hope the weather man is wrong and that we get snow at my house.:ermm:

We had rain all morning. Now it's 49°F and the sun came out for a bit. Nice weather for beagle-walking, which we did.

:LOL::LOL:It's great waking up to a good laugh this morning!
Even though you are buried in snow it's great to see you still have that wonderful sense of humor.:ROFLMAO::angel:

I don't have a choice. This morning the sun was shining so brightly. It hurt my eyes to look out the window. Tomorrow I have to do battle with the eye clinic. They lost my glasses. Should they find them, I want them to deliver them to me. I went down Friday to pick them up and no one could find them. So they said I should check with Winthrop. Not there. There is no way I am going out in this weather with all the ice and snow, to get them myself. I really don't relish a broken hip. And since one of them has Transitional lens, I need them to go out in the sunshine against the snow.

Idiots! I am surrounded by idiots! :angel:

We had really bither weather today. It stated with rain, that turned in to freezing rain, then it was frozen droplets falling from the sky. Then we had snow and now it is raining again. Craziness.

We had an inch of rain in the overnight. On top of that we got about 2" of snow. The temp's stayed in the mid 30's all day so it was sloppy & slushy all day. Around 5:00 it started getting cold with bigger snowflakes falling. The weather is bad all around us. They have closed I-29 from here to the N.D. border & I-90 from here to rapid city, SD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom