What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another beautiful day, high of 74F today, all of the snow is gone. I should get the ambition to get up, & go outside for a walk.

We got up to 82°F, only expected 70's. Wow. From winter coats and rain boots to this, gotta love it.

A sunny, windless 72°F. I really do need to start shaving my legs, it's finally shorts weather.

One of the advantages of menopause and old age. The hair on your legs and under your arms stop growing. Along with some other places. I haven't shaved my legs in years. :angel:

One of the advantages of menopause and old age. The hair on your legs and under your arms stop growing. Along with some other places. I haven't shaved my legs in years. :angel:

No it doesn't, Addie! :angel: You're lucky! I think PF will back me on this, or I can take a picture.

No, you wouldn't want a picture.....

Last edited:
Well, for a lot of women, there is less body hair growth.

I have a friend from a Mediterranean country. She calls it deforestation when she gets rid of body hair.

We made it to 77 today. Beautiful! The snow is due here early tomorrow morning.:ermm:

Need I say more? Yes, those are snow flakes.

Attachments

• DSC00112.jpg
    DSC00112.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
82°F, sunny here along the river. Unbelievable that a few hours in any direction from us, there's snow! It's May, fer Pete's sake!

24C (75F) and lovely. Got a bit warm today. Tomorrow I am expecting a call from an air conditioner salesman. It's the ductless kind. There is some sort of special going from Costco. I told them not to call before the 2nd of May.

Wow. Beagle and I got back from our walk, watched Survivor, and the temp dropped 20°. Really windy now too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom