What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd have to ask one. Bet they would!

We had a brief thundershower. Now the sun's out, and it's a gorgeous 75°F here along the river.

Quite frankly DL, I have just one thing to say to you! :pig: :ROFLMAO:

Oh yeah, this is the weather thread: :)

Okay today was a mixture of cloud and sunshine. Temps around 23C/73f

It is currently 11c, going for 18c again today...another lovely sunny day, perfect as I will be out gardening :)

Early in the morning and I am sitting at the computer. The window wide open and the cold wind blowing in. I will not shut the window. I will not shut the window. As soon as I stop shivering enough I am getting up to close the window some. I have a sweater on along with a fleece blanket wrapped around me. I need to put the oven on and get back in bed where I am snuggly warm.

But I have to start working on my grocery list. :angel:

Is it starting to cool down already where you are Ads?

Good stuff, PF, so glad to hear! When my dad was volunteer fire chief, he'd get home after a fire, and Baby Bro would tell him he smelled like bacon. Did you smell like bacon?

Nope, I didn't get that close to the fire and somebody else was wrangling pigs.:ROFLMAO:

It is really cold here today....meant to be 18c, but it isn't and it has gone all overcast, so we have just put the heating on :)

Is it starting to cool down already where you are Ads?

I finally had to give in and lower the window. It was getting just too cold here. I had to buddle up. But we will be getting warmer weather again this weekend. Today it was rain all day. Spike came over with Teddy, and the poor thing was soaking wet. I brought him up on my bed and put him under the blanket. Now I have to change the wet sheets. :angel:

Nope, I didn't get that close to the fire and somebody else was wrangling pigs.:ROFLMAO:

Wrangling is a good word for pigs. We had two of them on the farm and they just loved to escape. Getting them back into their pen became a family event.

I remember my 4-H kids that had pigs. Nasty critters. And they make lousy mothers. Roll over on their babies. Fortunately our pigs didn't live long enough to have babies. They headed to North Truro in the fall to the butcher shop for slaughter. :angel:

Blue jeans and foot sox and sweaters - oh my! That was today's weather, feeling a bit autumnal out there. Welp, it's about to change again. Back up into the 80s starting tomorrow. *sigh*

90F...smokey, have a couple of evac runs to make.
PF, I hope fire season ends early for all you guys out there. Not likely with the way the year has gone so far, but that doesn't mean I can't still hope! Keep on keepin' on with taking care of those people, but like Dawg said, you need rest!

Home now...at least I'm not totally stinky tonight. Mostly helped with moving feed from donation sites to the fairgrounds and a load of donated dog and cat food to the Humane Society, they are caring for all the cats and dogs whose owners have been evacuated. Got my meds down and off to bed.

90F...my volunteer shifts are over for the day. New fire started up on the Reservation, the Council has it well covered with volunteers. I'll be waiting to hear what pops up overnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom