What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Better today, not as hot. In the mid 80's. It's cooled off nicely now. There has been a haze in the air. The news says it's due to all of the wild fires out west. Our hearts & prayers go out to everyone out west dealing with those fires.

Better today, not as hot. In the mid 80's. It's cooled off nicely now. There has been a haze in the air. The news says it's due to all of the wild fires out west. Our hearts & prayers go out to everyone out west dealing with those fires.

Glad it was not as hot for you today SB

It'sSoNice! :w00t2: Upper 70s, no humidity. Purrfect! I was enjoying it, laying on the futon in the sunroom, looking up through the ceiling watching the puffy clouds go drifting by when WHAT? A colored leaf lands on the roof? :ohmy: Noooooooooooooooo! A "nice" summer finally shows up and now I'm afraid it's going to go right into winter. Waaaa!

It'sSoNice! :w00t2: Upper 70s, no humidity. Purrfect! I was enjoying it, laying on the futon in the sunroom, looking up through the ceiling watching the puffy clouds go drifting by when WHAT? A colored leaf lands on the roof? :ohmy: Noooooooooooooooo! A "nice" summer finally shows up and now I'm afraid it's going to go right into winter. Waaaa!

:wacko: I was think the same thing the other day. I don't think we are going to have Indian Summer come October. Right into winter. :angel:

So pleased you are having lovely weather CG :)

We are soon heading into our Spring which is the loveliest weather ever...sunny, warm days, blue skies...Spring in Australia really is perfect!

There's plenty of time for it to warm up again before fall! Our weather cooled off today with a thunderstorm and is very comfortable now. Our weekend is looking nice, too, which is great for the Seawall Arts Festival. Can't wait.

Beautiful evening here, but we sure have had some good rains lately! Flooding on the burn scars from last year and this year. Terrible flooding actually. My flowers are loving the weather and I ate some of my cucumbers tonight.

Beautiful evening here, but we sure have had some good rains lately! Flooding on the burn scars from last year and this year. Terrible flooding actually. My flowers are loving the weather and I ate some of my cucumbers tonight.

Gee chopper, I remember when you needed rain desperately. I saw the pictures on the TV. Horrible. :angel:

Gee chopper, I remember when you needed rain desperately. I saw the pictures on the TV. Horrible. :angel:

You are right, and we still need it, but the fires just made it so the flooding is so bad. So sad. Out where I am we are still grateful for the rain, and can use all we can get.

So pleased you are having lovely weather CG :)

We are soon heading into our Spring which is the loveliest weather ever...sunny, warm days, blue skies...Spring in Australia really is perfect!

It will be Spring soon? :huh: Why, you've barely had something lots of us would consider winter Kylie! :LOL: How are summers? Hot, or pleasantly warm? If you don't have hot summers I'm going to start thinking of your town/city as the San Diego of the southern hemisphere - I've heard their weather is nearly perfect most of the time.

There's plenty of time for it to warm up again before fall! Our weather cooled off today with a thunderstorm and is very comfortable now. Our weekend is looking nice, too, which is great for the Seawall Arts Festival. Can't wait.

I'm sure we will have warm weather again this year. I saw the 7-day weather report. It was the colored leaf before Labor Day that threw me for a loop. :LOL: It happens every year, but I'm never expecting that first one.

It will be Spring soon? :huh: Why, you've barely had something lots of us would consider winter Kylie! :LOL: How are summers? Hot, or pleasantly warm? If you don't have hot summers I'm going to start thinking of your town/city as the San Diego of the southern hemisphere - I've heard their weather is nearly perfect most of the time.

CG, our Summers are very hot :rolleyes:

I cant stand Summer here, too hot and last for longer than they should!

Spring is perfect, Winter is cold, Autumn is lovely and Summer is stinking hot and suxs :LOL:

Oh yes, you would have to be mad to live in Australia and not have air conditioning :LOL:

We have evaporative ducted air conditioning throughout the whole house and also a big split system in the lounge room that does all the large lounge are and the kitchen...we use that on muggy, humid days as the evaporative only works effectively on the dry hot days, which we normally have

Summer is meant to be only 3 months long...it always seems to go for at least 4.5 months grrrrrrr

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom