What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It got up to our predicted high for today: -6C (21F) It snowed earlier. It wasn't supposed to snow. It can stop now. We have plenty. Give the road crews a chance to get this mess cleaned up. Thank you.

This morning Boston started out with very heavy dangerous fog with zero visibility. Right now it is raining and 34ºF. :angel:

...about 75 right now but feels like 90 just because it's December. Even warmer on Xmas. I can't get into the holiday groove when temps are unseasonably high like this.
I won't be able to get cozy and enjoy some hot adult beverages by the fireplace.

It was just warm enough to put a layer of water on the ice this morning. Yes, I managed to fall on my butt, No, I did not bounce back up. One of these days I'm going to break something.

It was just warm enough to put a layer of water on the ice this morning. Yes, I managed to fall on my butt, No, I did not bounce back up. One of these days I'm going to break something.
Don't have done that. Ow! Were you wearing gloves? I hate it when I fall down in winter and don't have my gloves or mitts on.

Don't have done that. Ow! Were you wearing gloves? I hate it when I fall down in winter and don't have my gloves or mitts on.

Nope, no gloves and soaked my wool sweater coat. Shrek was surprised I got home so soon after saying good bye. After a change of clothes I finally got to work.

And that is why I stay in during the winter months. I am so fearful of breaking a hip. although my calcium levels are pretty good and I have excellent bone density. Please be careful. :angel:

And that is why I stay in during the winter months. I am so fearful of breaking a hip. although my calcium levels are pretty good and I have excellent bone density. Please be careful. :angel:

If I hadn't lost that weight I would have been able to bounce...

34°F, breezy...better not rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom