What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:LOL:

Beagle fastidiously avoids puddles. She makes me walk through them.
:LOL:
We had a beagle once when we moved back from Fl. After being back up here for a couple of months he put his nose to the ground & just took off, never found him again. We are sure he ended up in a happy home, he was such a friendly dog.

I didn't look at the temp this morning, but it feels warm. Like it's in the thirties already.

Sun worshiper:rolleyes:

I must be the only person who wants to hibernate in the summer.:LOL:

Oh, yes, I love the warmth of the sun shining on my skin and I need the Vitamin D :LOL: And of course, it helps my garden grow. I have tiny daffodils blooming among my onions and garlic. I'll get pix later when it's warm enough to go outside ;)

Oh, yes, I love the warmth of the sun shining on my skin and I need the Vitamin D :LOL: And of course, it helps my garden grow. I have tiny daffodils blooming among my onions and garlic. I'll get pix later when it's warm enough to go outside ;)
Please do post that. I love daffodils, especially little ones.

It is 56 degrees and sunny right now. Still a bit of snow on the shady hill behind the house. DH wants to take the snow tires off, but we are scheduled for snow Wed into Thurs. Depends on which way the wind blows how much we will get.

It is 56 degrees and sunny right now. Still a bit of snow on the shady hill behind the house. DH wants to take the snow tires off, but we are scheduled for snow Wed into Thurs. Depends on which way the wind blows how much we will get.
What kind of temperatures are you guys getting? Winter tires are good for more than just snow. They have measurably better stopping distances on dry pavement when the temperature is 7°C (44.6°F) or less.

I must be the only person who wants to hibernate in the summer.:LOL:
Nope. I'm a vampire too! It's the reason our gardens are overgrown and desperately in need of grooming and an overhaul. Unfortunately, the mosquitoes around here are early birds, coming out well before dusk. Can't get anything done without dousing myself liberally with chemicals :ohmy:

We've been cloudy most of the day, with the sun making feeble and unsuccessful attempts at shining. Had a couple errands to run and found it rather mild. Mom Nature is going to be having occasional hot flashes the rest of the week - 51 tomorrow, below freezing Wednesday, etc...:rolleyes:

It's been a glorious, sunny 61°F! Beagle and I just got back from a walk. It's starting to cloud up here along the river.

For some reason, I can't remember having a mosquito bite since I was a kid. They just don't like me. My husband is constantly getting all bit up. I wonder why that is? I tell him it's because of all the sweets he eats. I rarely eat sweets. They want that sugar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom