What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our County Assessor came into the office this morning, and told us that "the wind chill is going to be 110 today."

Wind chill, heat index, same thing, right? Any time anybody talks about either of those things, it is a good time to stay inside.

Cool, overcast with a 60% chance of rain. I'm baking today! Wait a minute...I have a roast in the oven. I guess maybe I will just enjoy the good smells and bake tomorrow.

a Beautiful sunny day and not too hot either, there`s a little cloud every now and then, but it sure makes a **** of a change over the last month+

I for one and Very pleased with it :)

edit: ok, "Heck of a change" then!

Uncle Bob said:
The next Five Days
Then a Cold front....98

Wait a minute, Uncle Bob! That's OUR weather forecast. Yuck! And no rain in sight for us. We haven't cut our grass in nearly 3 weeks. It just breaks off under our feet.

It's 83 degrees right now. Guess I'd better make another pitcher of iced tea.

So far this summer we've only had 5-6 100+ days..The rest have been in the 80/90 range..This week 92/94 today they are calling for 92, by 6 in the afternoon, the light breeze that we've had during the days is a little stronger and you can feel some cool air..By night you are happy in a sweat shirt or sweater..Being I'm always cold, this has been a realy cool summer for me and I miss the heat.
kadesma:)

As of right now they say its 91 and feels like 96..... 55% humidity..... BRIGHT SUN ....chance of rain if you can manage to get the right cloud over your head. Pretty typical day here with the exception that we havent had any hurricanes in sight yet this season....... keyword >YET< :huh:

It is upper 90's, but we had to run up north of Atlanta yesterday and it was even hotter there and so humid I almost couldn't breathe when we stopped. I think next week is supposed to be a bit cooler - hope so anyway. Also we ran into the worst electrical storm I've ever seen - lightening just hitting everywhere - the sky looked like daylight.

It is 43F here (6C) and miserable but....spring has nearly sprung! There are lambs about and daffodils are beginning to bloom. It not ALL bad.:)

Our temps have "only" been in the upper 80s, but the humidity is horrid, and because our hot weather is so short termed, we don't have central A/C. We have a window unit in our TV room, and one in our bedroom. I'm one of those women who doesn't perspire, I sweat like a stevedore, and I'm menopausal as well. You could toast marshmallows on me. It is supposed to cool down next week though (hope! hope!). I've been driving everywhere the past couple of weeks, places I almost always walk.

Colorado the last few years has just been stupid! 2-month-long snow blizzards during the winter, dry 100 degree hear during the summer. We get a week or two inbetween for fall and autumn.

Right now is a little overcast, a cool 96 F. :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom