What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the subject of weather, it was absolutely beautiful today here in North Texas. I got a few pounds of mud washed off of my MINI -- poor thing got filthy inside and out on this big job I did all week.

It is clear and 70-degrees right now.

CD

Good for you, GG. Don't drink it. And don't listen to Casey (it's Taylor HAM)

Again, it wouldn't hurt to keep looking, maybe at less pretentious sources, would it?

If nothing else, double check your trusted sources with its affect on frogs.

That's how I got started on it.

Just let her have the last word. That's all she wants.

Pork Roll

Just let her have the last word. That's all she wants.

You might want to work on your reading comprehension skills. I want to know what sources bucky finds credible and reliable. I thought that was pretty clear.

You can't shut me down with your nasty comments, so stop trying.

GG please ask your superiors, you know, all of those "master" folks if they would treat Round-up as they would with water in their gardens, since it's only harmful to plants. At ANY practical concentration.

Please, stop. I was only disagreeing with you... Not everything is an argument. :rolleyes:
That last comment is hardly only a disagreement. I don't get why you refuse to answer my question, but okay.

I hope you have better weather soon. We had a typical March day in southeast Virginia - sunny, a little windy and temps in the mid-50s.

You might want to work on your reading comprehension skills. I want to know what sources bucky finds credible and reliable. I thought that was pretty clear.

You can't shut me down with your nasty comments, so stop trying.

My comments are not nasty. They are smarta$$. There is a difference. :smartass:

CD

Thanks about the weather.

But seriously, just because you were taught something by intelligent people doesn't make it true for everyone. You might be right, but there's enough scientific data to make this case.

Again, do your own research as if you were unsure. That's the real way to build knowledge and wisdom, not just regurgitating facts you were taught.

Thanks about the weather.

But seriously, just because you were taught something by intelligent people doesn't make it true for everyone. You might be right, but there's enough scientific data to make this case.

Again, do your own research as if you were unsure. That's the real way to build knowledge and wisdom, not just regurgitating facts you were taught.

This will come as a shock to you but - I already have looked at both sides. I'm not going to go through my process for deciding on these things, but it surely would be nice if you could give me a little more credit. I'm not stupid or ignorant or incapable of evaluating different sources and arguments.

"doesn't make it true for everyone"

Science is true whether you believe in it or not.

Btw, stop the victim bit. I never said you were stupid or incapable.

Drama.
:rolleyes: Constantly telling me to recheck my information because you think I'm wrong is implying that I'm not capable of evaluating the topic. I have. I've shared my sources and I've described how glyphosate works. You have not done anything similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom