What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just checked into a hotel in the city. Bubble bath at the ready, I decided to check in on my house (via the security cams).

It's tough to watch my son run the snowblower over wet, heavy slush up and down the driveway while my wife shovels the icy steps.

Geez, this water is a little hot. I should get a cold drink.

I just came in from snowblowing the driveway. I shot a frozen dog turd over the fence and it hit the neighbors back tin shed. Made a loud bang..I saw him come to the window and look out..I just gave him a big wave like nothing happened..Ahh..Canadian winters..Ottawa was the coldest capital city in the world last night..that's about 75 miles from here..

I just checked into a hotel in the city. Bubble bath at the ready, I decided to check in on my house (via the security cams).

It's tough to watch my son run the snowblower over wet, heavy slush up and down the driveway while my wife shovels the icy steps.

I never minded shoveling the light fluffy stuff. But that wet nasty icy slush, I left for the folks who could shovel it. Sometimes being so short has it advantages.

:LOL::ROFLMAO:

It is currently 9F. Overnight the temperature will drop until tomorrow at 8 am it will be 2F. I HATE THIS PLACE!!!!!

I'd be safe and warm, if I was in LA. California dreaming, on such a winter's day.

Last edited:
I just came in from snowblowing the driveway. I shot a frozen dog turd over the fence and it hit the neighbors back tin shed. Made a loud bang..I saw him come to the window and look out..I just gave him a big wave like nothing happened..Ahh..Canadian winters..Ottawa was the coldest capital city in the world last night..that's about 75 miles from here..
:ohmy: :LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah, what does one do when the neighbour looks out the window after your snowblower has shot a frozen dog turd? I guess that's what ya do. I would have done the same. I think that reading the part about waving at the neighbour was when I completely lost it in laughing fits.

Opened up TheWeatherNetwork in a new tab to see what the current temperature is and was met with this. -17°C = 1°F.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-20 Alerts Montréal Island area - The Weather Network.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-01-20 Alerts Montréal Island area - The Weather Network.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 70
Sorry to upset you guys in the cold, beautiful day here. 25 deg c. Lawn mans just left, the place looks a million dollars. Going outside to pick strawberries and raspberries soon. I hate winter.

Russ

Sorry to upset you guys in the cold, beautiful day here. 25 deg c. Lawn mans just left, the place looks a million dollars. Going outside to pick strawberries and raspberries soon. I hate winter.

Russ
Who's upset? It's winter. It's what we expect.

I really feel for you, bro. Your life really sucks right now. :rolleyes:

CD

I'm not sure if I would like you to be my neighbor, or not. Part of me says, "NO!" But, another part of me thinks we would have a lot of fun at each other's expense. :ohmy::LOL:

CD

I'm not sure if I would like you to be my neighbor, or not. Part of me says, "NO!" But, another part of me thinks we would have a lot of fun at each other's expense. :ohmy::LOL:

CD
LOL..I didn't mean to, really..It has been so cold that the dog won't do her business too far from the house..I try and get most of it, but the odd one gets covered in snow...

Last edited:

Russ
We're not upset. Just remember today when, four or five months from now, we're waxing poetic about lovely, sunny warm spring days...and you're up to your "somewhere" in snow! :LOL: Please tell me you get snow? :ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom