What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We got up to temperatures in the -30s below 0, and below freezing, no matter which system. It has gone up somewhat, and will go up some more tomorrow, but then we are back to the -30s again by Wednesday.

I feel bad complaining.. since everyone else is colder but...for us 23 degrees is COLD!!!

Burr. I do want summer to come.

I feel bad complaining.. since everyone else is colder but...for us 23 degrees is COLD!!!

Burr. I do want summer to come.
It's all in what you are used to. I have been really cold lately as our temperatures have been dropping below freezing, yet when I stayed with my aunt and uncle in Argyle, Minnesota I wore just a light sweater when it finally warmed up to zero degrees F. During the summer, when I'm used to the temperatures being really high, I feel cold if it gets down to the 60s.

:)Barbara

It's cloudy, but starting to clear up. Should be a starry night. We're so spoiled in San Diego.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes we are spoiled here. fifty two degrees, still sprinkling a little here in escondido.

babe

Hey, another San Diegan! Yeah, I'm at work in the Mira Mesa area and it sprinkled a little bit earlier in the day. You know how it gets in San Diego when their is a little water on the road....the drivers go nuts and everybody plays bumper cars with eachother. haha. Cheers.

calif

Hey, another San Diegan! Yeah, I'm at work in the Mira Mesa area and it sprinkled a little bit earlier in the day. You know how it gets in San Diego when their is a little water on the road....the drivers go nuts and everybody plays bumper cars with eachother. haha. Cheers.

yes i do know, lol. i also have a friend that thinks she will melt if she gets a drop of rain on her. 49 and clear here tonight

babe

-5 this morning, but we got ABOVE 0 the last 2 days... Woo Hoo!!!! Could get a teen in here soon!
My MIL is on a cruise in the Carribean, I'm filling in for her at work. When I left the house Saturday morning, it was -20. Can someone explain why I live here?

it's about 20 and we are having our 6 straight day of snow. It can quit anytime now, I'm ready for winter to be over

Hey, guess what kind of weather we are having here today in lovely England????

Grey.

That usual England shade of grey. :(

it's about 20 and we are having our 6 straight day of snow. It can quit anytime now, I'm ready for winter to be over

I agree!! It has either been cold or storming for two weeks now. We are supposed to have stormy weather through next Wednesday. Enough already!! It would be nice to have a nice sunny day that was is above 30 degrees!! Even the people who normally like the winter weather are saying that we need a break.

Cold and snowing, again. Perfect weather for cuddling up with the Misses in front of a blazing fire with a nice cup of hot cocoa.

Wish I had a fireplace...

Guess what?!?! Guess what?!?!? It's sunny and 48F!!! No rain forecast for today!!!! I'm soooo happppyyyy!!!!!!! (can you tell?)

For what we have been through lately -2F feels HOT! oops make that -3F. Tomorrow 25F. I am going to lather on some Heat, suit up in insulated hooded snowsuit and facial scarf , and sun for 30 seconds. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: After all that dressing, if the sun does not come out...:(:mad::( I'll pretend I'm on standby watching for the school bus for the kids! :-p Like they would ever call a snow day in January! :ohmy:

Yeah, It's -19 here right now, 37 above by sunday. Thats almost +60 degrees!!!!!
Now add another 60 to sunday....
Wow that sounds WONDERFUL!

All of these freezing conditions you guys go thru I know I would loathe and you all have my sympathy. Shame we can't do "weather credits" like they do "carbon credits" and swap some of each other's conditions until we have a moderate weather for us all!

Icky and sticky again today with so little breeze outside that it is cooler when my cat swishes his tail near me than for me to stand by the open window! LOL Now if I could just get the six of them to swish in unison, I might be on to something.... ;-)

Just heard the man on the radio say it is 13 degrees below zero, wind chill of 26 below.:( Oh well, at least it's not going to snow today. My BIL and SIL are coming back from their Caribbean cruise on Saturday, boy are they in for a climate shock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom