What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was a beautiful day, high of 57F, looks like the rest of the week will be gorgeous. Today I heard a prediction for 70F for Thanksgiving day, may be a little south of us in the southern tip of South Dakota. Still unseasonably warm for this time of the year.

:w00t2::w00t2:
A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 5 AM MST THURSDAY.
* IMPACTS/TIMING: SNOW LEVELS WILL BE DROPPING TO THE VALLEY FLOOR LATER THIS EVENING. CONDITIONS FOR SNOW BANDS APPEAR TO DEVELOP DURING THE EVENING HOURS AND CONTINUE THROUGH THE NIGHT. WIDESPREAD LIGHT SNOW IS ANTICIPATED FOR THE AREA...HOWEVER SOME LOCATION BETWEEN THE FLATHEAD VALLEY DOWN THROUGH THE BITTERROOT VALLEY COULD SEE SIGNIFICANT SNOWFALL.
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS: MOST LOCATIONS UP TO 1 INCH...BUT LOCALLY 1 TO 3 INCH PER HOUR SNOW RATES WILL PRODUCE 2 TO 4 INCHES UNDER A SNOW BAND.
PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS...
A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY MEANS THAT PERIODS OF SNOW...WITH LOCALLY MODERATE TO HEAVY SNOW RATES WILL CAUSE TRAVEL DIFFICULTIES. BE PREPARED FOR SLIPPERY ROADS AND LIMITED VISIBILITIES...AND USE CAUTION WHILE DRIVING.

So cool, we had fog that delayed school an hour. You couldn't see your hand in front of your face. Currently a nice 46°F here along the river.

Last edited:
So cool, we had fog that delayed school an hour. You couldn't see your hand in front of your face. Currently a nice 46°F here along the river.

Living so close to the Atlantic Ocean, I know what fog can do. I have steps right outside my window, and when foggy, I can't even see the top step. :angel:

Barely got any, it'll be gone soon. Drat!

PF, I hope you have at least five inches by Christmas. Then you and Shrek can go outside and make snow angels. Go sledding down a big hill on a large piece of cardboard, build a snow girl and a snow boy, build a fort so you can have a place to hide all your snowballs. :angel:

Keeping my fingers crossed. But it's supposed to warm up over freezing, it's already 36. But, the snowline is much lower on the mountains, we are getting close.

It is going to be 32c here today...then a hot weekend both days 36c :rolleyes:

Looks like Summer is certainly nearing!

It was warmer this morning. Temp.s are continuing to drop, brrrrrrrr it's cold & windy in SE South Dakota.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom