What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Te sun is out, but it is only 15F. If it is this cold, it should be snowing, but it isn't. :mad:

It is so unseasonal but I LOVE IT!!

It is currently 17c, raining and quite a cold breeze....WOOHOO!!

Te sun is out, but it is only 15F. If it is this cold, it should be snowing, but it isn't. :mad:
Doesn't usually snow when it's that cold, does it? But, you deserve some snow.

It is so unseasonal but I LOVE IT!!

It is currently 17c, raining and quite a cold breeze....WOOHOO!!
w00t! Makes a nice break.

It sure does...and it is still raining....and I am rugged up...I cant believe it, I am in my element for sure :)

It was 60 here today :ohmy: 3 day ago it was snowing !!

So DH said it was time for us to go outside, "blow the stink off" and take down our outdoor Christmas lights and decor. We went out, and after helping our elderly neighbor chase down his disobediant dog who had escaped, we did get those lights and decor down, stowed in the containers and put away. Then we went for a walk to the park a few blocks away .. it was so nice ! But my lilac tree seems to think it's spring, I see little buds on it and we are to go back below freezing on Monday.

As nice as it was today, I really am not ready for spring .. I want lots more snow !!

9°F here. Went shopping, took my coat along in case I got cold. I'm wearing a nice warm pullover sweater, wool socks, fleece lined shoes and a wool hat. I didn't need the coat. Shrek is acting like I should be frozen to death. I think my coat is still in the car...

3C and light rain. Predicted high for today is 7C, cloudy with showers. Looks like the temperature will start dropping tomorrow and get to regular January temps around the weekend.

I am staying with my mom in sw minnesota for a few days. It s 7F here today. Had a light dusting of snow on the overnight.

I am staying with my mom in sw minnesota for a few days. It s 7F here today. Had a light dusting of snow on the overnight.

We had a light dusting of snow last night too. Woke up to 0F this morning, but it has warmed up to 18 now.

67F here today .. snow tomorrow :LOL:

At least we got a couple of outside things done this weekend.

I am ready for the snow to come back .. as nice as it was this weekend, I feel I am really not ready for spring yet.

Not a cloud in the sky, it's going to be bitter cold in the morning. I still want to turn the heat down, I could not sleep last night because I was too hot.

It is in the high 40's. I have had the heat down all day and didn't even realize it. Tomorrw more of the same, only higher temps. Then we will get hit with the cold front. No complaints. That is what winter weather is supposed to be like. :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom