What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rainy, rainy, rainy. I had to wear my wellies to work and my hair looks like I stuck my finger in a light socket.

Started out super foggy and 40°F this morn (no school delay) and got progressively foggier.

32F & slick outside. They are talking about snow coming but have not seen anything yet in SE S.D.

There is a little hope for a little snow tomorrow. I'm crossing my fingers that we get something.

Apparently it snowed, I heard them out shoveling. I haven't looked yet. It's 27°F, perfect...there is a slight breeze, I may need a hat.

High of 42F today, suprisingly warm. We didn't get the snow we thought we would. It all went North & West of us. Next up freezing cold temp's to look forward to in SE S.D.

We got to 61°F, then came the rain. Temp has been steadily dropping, and we're expecting a goodly amount of snow and cold for tomorrow.

2 days ago we were at 13F for our high with snow all over the place. Today we were at 60F and no sign of snow anywhere. Day after tomorrow we are to have a high of 25F and lots of snow again. So if we don't like the weather .. hang on a couple of days and it will change LOL

6 inches of snow by the time I went to work this morning. The we got another 4 during the morning. Then the sun came out and melted it down to 5 inches...supposed to get more tonight. Fingers crossed.

Tornado watch here until 1 :ermm: I have a sick child that needs to get to the doctor, guess it will be this afternoon!

The weather outside is frightful .... let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. Plenty of food and hootch in the house, no place I have to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom