What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for Andrea's rains to move in tomorrow so I'd better get my rear in gear to shop today. Supposed to pick up my hiker friend tomorrow afternoon. Great timing for the weather - I'll have a drowned person in my car. :ermm:

Large hefty bags make nice upholstery protectors...until he can dry off.:)

One of these days, we'll get summer. A cloudy 70°F, and after all the rain, the buffalo gnats are now joined by their friends, the mosquitoes. I'm glad ticks don't fly, though it would be nice if they made a noise. And, it just started raining again.

Large hefty bags make nice upholstery protectors...until he can dry off.:)

Good idea but I read if after the fact. Wasn't too messy.

Did have to drive in the rain. Not too heavy, but it does slow you down a bit on the highway. Well, slows down the smart drivers. :rolleyes: :LOL: I gladly exchanged that crummy weather on Friday for the two glorious days we got - perfect for playing tourist and showing off coastal New England to someone who has seen the Atlantic only once, and in Charleston SC where the shoreline is completely different than here. Had a great weather day Sunday to return him to his trail spot so he can continue his trek. In exchange the rain moves in tomorrow evening and lasts most of Tuesday. That's OK, I have "indoor stuff" to do.

Hot!
Sunny
88 degrees
Calm

Nice in the shade.:cool:

With, perhaps, a nice cold craft beer in the hand? :yum:

It's cool and rainy - perfect for recovering. Kitty and I will cuddle in the sunroom later (love watching the rain fall on my "head"). I'm out of shape - can't keep up with a 20-something anymore. :neutral: Need to move close to our kids so they can whip me back to "lively". :LOL:

Last edited:
Letting the a/c run, mostly to drown out the conversations behind the Community Room. It's kind of overcast with big fluffy white clouds.

it must be a big relief to have the stitches gone, Z. did you do it yourself?

we are very hot and sticky here in central virginia. worst part is, the tornado watches that tend to come along for the ride....

Last edited:
We had a downpour this morning. It has stopped for a while, but more coming. Raw, chilly.

I understand HVAC and how it works. But I wish someone could find a way to have both heat and AC without having to switch over. Separate systems are just too expensive. And I know that. My basic training in office work was as an engineering secretary. So I do understand. :angel:

is your rehab every weekday Z? hope you are taking it extra easy today, love....

I have a physical therapist a couple of times a week for the next couple of weeks.

I'm taking things easy, mainly just working on the basic maintenance. Dishes, a load of laundry. I don't have my normal energy back yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom