What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
29°F, and freezing rain expected, it's been a light intermittent drizzle. Temp dropping. Schools are letting out early, yay!

Last edited:
We have PF's snow , but the weather gurus are predicting it will all be washed away by rain tomorrow. It's currently 34F. We got about 4" of the fluffy white stuff today. Here are a couple of pics of the view out my office window.

image-1263993409.jpg

image-2636893986.jpg

21°F and about 4" of the gorgeous fluffy white stuff! Loving it. Went for a winding down walk in the snow, Heaven!

Happy to hear that you finally got your snow, PF.

Right now it's 55 degrees at 8AM and supposed to get much warmer today. They are predicting heavy rain all day and I am planning on staying in and baking.

I gotta finish baking cookies, and deliver them. I take care of an elderly French woman down the street. Her son and I went to high school together. I'm sure she will be thrilled with the cookies. She can't say "Mitch" so she calls me "Meesh". She just had back surgery...so I'm thinking of making her like...a month's worth of custom-made to her tastes frozen dinners with all the things she likes to eat..and can chew. Probably be a better Christmas present than any store bought trinket.

I gotta finish baking cookies, and deliver them. I take care of an elderly French woman down the street. Her son and I went to high school together. I'm sure she will be thrilled with the cookies. She can't say "Mitch" so she calls me "Meesh". She just had back surgery...so I'm thinking of making her like...a month's worth of custom-made to her tastes frozen dinners with all the things she likes to eat..and can chew. Probably be a better Christmas present than any store bought trinket.

That would be a wonderful gift, Macgyver.

Rain all day here, too.
And I don't know what the temp is, but my lighter fall jacket just came off in favor of a rain coat. It is WARM.

You can thank me for the rain. I washed the car yesterday. I thought to myself as I was washing it "I bet I can make it rain"...then watched the local news, and the forecaster said "I don't say this very often, but there's a 100% chance of rain today"

43f/6c with constant showers.

It snowed a lot yesterday and it's going to snow again today, with ice pellets or freezing rain.

"Total amounts of 15 to 30 centimetres of snow and ice pellets are expected over all these areas. Freezing rain amounts between 15 and 40 millimetres are expected over areas south of the St. Lawrence River tonight and Sunday. Winds will develop tonight and will cause blowing snow near the St. Lawrence River."

Don't know if the Island of Montreal will get the ice pellets or the freezing rain. We're in the Saint Lawrence River, not north or south of it.

I think I'll take public transit to that resto where we are meeting friends. I don't want to have to deal with parking when there will be less spaces because of the snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom