What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
-6° F, and another 2 hour school delay tomorrow. Most of our area schools ended up closing altogether today, except my town's!

Last edited:
:ohmy: So many of you here have been going through such unimaginable cold! I'm hoping for springtime to arrive quick for y'all, as I'm sure you are, too! It's been in the mid to high 60's here, lows around 35-40 at night. I'm such a wimp when it comes to 'cold'. lol :huh::LOL:

18 ABOVE zero this morning. I couldn't sleep, up at 3 am & went to the grocery store for coffee & milk, I was surprised how nice it was! : )

It's too cold for nc, 18 when I came to work at noon. Days below freezing are a bit unusual for us. The sun is shining so we have that going for us!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Discuss Cooking mobile app

It's too cold for nc, 18 when I came to work at noon. Days below freezing are a bit unusual for us. The sun is shining so we have that going for us!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Discuss Cooking mobile app

Look at it this way - It's killing all the bugs we deal with in the summer. It's cold here in East TN too and that's the only good thing I can find about it.

I heard a remark from one of our weather forecasters yesterday.

"It is so cold out, it actually hurts."

That says it all. I have known days like that. :angel:

It's cold. It's blowing. I guess they are calling it another polar vortex.
The older I get the more weather terms I need to remember.

It's cold. It's blowing. I guess they are calling it another polar vortex.
The older I get the more weather terms I need to remember.

I only know three. Hot, cold and a nice day outside. That is all I need to know to dress comfortably. :angel:

Looking for a sign slogans

We lease a small cafe inside of gym & are looking for some short, 1 line sign slogans to make banners throughout the building. Any comments or suggestions would be welcome.
The name of our cafe is "Simon's Cafe & Catering"

The wind has done a complete 180. This morning it was icy pellets coming from the south, now it's large flakes coming from the north, across Lake Erie. It is coming down!

Temp has dropped 10 degrees, 27°F, they are predicting snow. I want to head to the bookstore for a wander.

Last edited:
16°F. Sun's ashinin', wind's ablowin', and it's freakin' cold here along the river.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom