What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A little lightning, a lot of thunder. And they said it was just supposed to rain...

The dang Devil Wind (Santa Ana's) are back and blowing like the devil's breath.:devilish::hammer:

It's 81 degrees out there and I suppose any minute there will be another fire on the news.

We have had one inch of rain since July and still none in the forecast.

Last edited:
We had a mix of rain/ snow this morning, it's been overcast all day & very windy. Temp.'s are in the mid 20's & it's been getting colder.

It's finally above freezing. Icicles have come and mostly gone. I'm not looking forward to the freezing rain tonight. At least they are now saying 2-10 mm, not 5-10 mm.

Snow, snow and more snow. Forecast is for 12 inches by the time it's done tomorrow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Discuss Cooking mobile app

Oh my, it's pouring down rain....the really hard kind that beats on the house. And it's 54 degrees and not even 8 AM. Makes me think of spring, even though it's going cold again next week.

Last edited:
It's twelve degrees F. Can't see out the front windows because yesterday's Wind plastered the Rain against the house before/ during the snow. More snow today ( I think) can't make sense of the weather people as they seem to give differing predictions. City schools as well as some outlying freeways are closed. well, I'm not going anywhere soon so it doesn't matter what comes down today.

It is an absolutely glorious day! 60F and sunny with a light southerly breeze. I'm sitting on the porch reading, drinking a Panera mocha caffè and listening to a Steely Dan station on Pandora. And our daffodils are beginning to bloom! :)

ForumRunner_20140222_150645.jpg

Love the daffies, GG!

34°F, sunny, and no wind. It was warm enough to take Beagle for a walk, and the ice was all melted from off the roads.

Your Daffodils are so pretty ! Our's are still huddled deep under ground.

But we are at 48 today and it feels like heaven !! I even have all the windows open .. it is so nice to get above freezing !!

I thought about starting my spring cleaning but then common sense stepped in and slapped me a good one !! :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom