What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
7 1/2 inches of snow today (on top of what was already there), and I don't think we've seen temps that hit a high of freezing since Christmas day, and night time temps haven't hit 0 in over a week. I wouldn't mind so much if I had a 4wd, but I live on a narrow, up & down-hill road with a drop-off that doesn't allow for mistakes. New car next year!

Its ridiculously cold but we finally got a break in the snow today. I've got about a foot of snow on the ground and need to go shovel again.

we have about six inches of snow on the ground. I am terrified to drive in the snow...I panic at the littlest thing and do absolutley the wrong manuever. Dh drove me into town today for more cold medicine..

Right now it's 23 degrees F. In wonderful tropical Florida!

BWA HA HA HA!!! We're warmer than YOU are! Its currently -1C here which I think translates to about 28F. We're pretty happy with this weather, but if I lived in Florida I think I'd be choked about it! This is what all the snowbirds are trying to leave behind!

It's zero degrees C, there's about 10 inches of snow, the roads are a nightmare but the snow cover fields and tree's look really pretty.
Roll on the warmer weather!

O.K. Did I move and nobody told me?

Picture it ...

Florida...

16 degrees F

That was what I woke up to at 4 am. it's about 45 degrees F now. Then their calling for low 70's by the weekend. CRAZY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom