What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it was coming down like "showers" now it has slowed and is more of a regular fluffy type snow. But no signs of stopping.

-5 C (23 F) with wind chillies of -12 C (10 F) with off and on snow. Expected accumulation of 5-10 cm (2-4 inches) for the weekend.

Currently it is 56 degrees and sunny. This weekend we may get rain/snow and then arctic blast by Monday w/ snow and wind chills below zero for Tues/Weds.

This morning was just horrible, it never got cold enough to freeze last night, nice and warm...enought to melt the streets, but not all the way. Water on top of ice, hydroplaning all over the place. Then it rained all day. Boogery driving weather.

About 5 inches already!!

Where are you MSM?

It's perfect here. Windows open half way, a breeze, but not cold. Wind is out of the west, outside temp is 55F, wearing shorts and sleeves. Very comfortable.

Last edited:
The weather is great here

I have a sunny weather today and I just opened the window to get in some fresh air. The temp. here is about 68

Egypt! How exciting! What's it like?
It is wonderful and there is a lot of sight seeing. But now it is almost mid-year exams time at schools and I have 3 already at school now. So I don't have much time to go out these days because I help my kids in their studies. By the way I've posted the Tanduri chicken recipe that you wanted in the (When did you last try something new?). I hope it is helpful.;)

It is wonderful and there is a lot of sight seeing. But now it is almost mid-year exams time at schools and I have 3 already at school now. So I don't have much time to go out these days because I help my kids in their studies. By the way I've posted the Tanduri chicken recipe that you wanted in the (When did you last try something new?). I hope it is helpful.;)

You are going to school and so are your kids? What are you studying?

You are going to school and so are your kids? What are you studying?
No, you got me wrong. I am a stay at home mom but I help my kids when they do their homework or study for exams. I am graduated from the faculty of dentistry but I did not work. I preferred to stay at home and take care of my kids rather than going out and work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom