What song are you listening to right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
man, ya gotta pull your shorts up to your armpits to hit some of those notes that denis deyoung used to do.

the first concert that i ever went to was styx, at the garden. first kiss was there too. i guess it was the way i wore my pants and sang... :rolleyes:

Bradda IZ is da man. Such an angelic voice and everything I read says his heart was bigger than his body. I'll admit I got turned on to him when I heard Somewhere Over The Rainbow, but it's his other music that *really* show his shine.

BTW, now it's Linkin Park, "Hit The Floor."

Yeah. My tastes are... ummmmmmmm... eclectic.

I have Def Leppard's X album on; "Long, Long Way To Go" is playing right now. Since seeing them live last June, I have not listened to any other artist/band's albums!! I'm waiting for their newest album to be released soon and the new tour list to be announced!!

So right now it is in the middle of a jam, and I hadn't been paying attention to the song but when I read the question I looked at my media player and the Title. In The Kitchen, by Umphrey's McGee.
This is a song that they had on their album Anchor Drops, It won a Jammy,(the award show for Jam and Improv music) for song of the year for the song.
Their is a song coming up that is brand new the title for it is EAT. Kinda funny that it was the song that was on while at a cooking site.

Back
Top Bottom