What song are you listening to right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
buckytom said:
did any of the german songs include "soll das bier im keller legen, und ich hier die ohnmacht kriegen"? (sorry about the spelling)

if so, i'll be right over. :)

:ROFLMAO:
I have never heard about that.. so I am definitely NOT listening to that.. have to search for that...

edit: okay.. I know that song.... but no way I will listen to that except I'm on a hard drinking party .... ;o)

edited.

here's a link for something i know you will want under your tannenbaum.

http://www.languagehelpers.com/cgi-bin/ae.pl?asinsearch=B000002NU1

anyway, for everyones edification, it goes:

bier hier, bier hier, oder ich fall um,
bier hier, bier hier, oder ich fall um,
soll das bier im keller legen, und ich hier die ohnmacht kriegen,
bier hier, bier hier, oder ich fall um.

picture swinging a litre mug back and forth with your friends at octoberfest.

Last edited:
kopfpatsch.gif

mahler's 8th symphony.

i just found out a buddy is going to direct it, the "symphony of a thousand", at fatima in portugal next year. it is fitting, both in the fact that it is a religious based piece (creation, faustian bargains, and redemption), and my friend swears that his cancer went into full remission when he made a pilgrimmage to fatima a number of years ago. he is also of portugese descent.

he will only be directing about 200 musicians (only?, i said), but there will be an adult and a boys choir in accompaniment.

if anyone wants to go, pm me. i will be able to get you tickets, front row... :)
you just have to use my lighter....

I'm hearing nothing, the patter of little feet is stilled, t.v. OFF, dog asleep, raido, under bed...only the quiet hum of my puter..Ahhhhhh:LOL:
kadesma

White Shadow from X&Y album by Coldplay... love this album... yet another masterpiece from Chris Martin & Co.!!

yum! I ALWAYS forget his name (shame on me!!!) but the lead singer was votest world's sexiest vegetarian earlier this year!
urmaniac13 said:
White Shadow from X&Y album by Coldplay... love this album... yet another masterpiece from Chris Martin & Co.!!

my kiddo is singing along with the moulin rouge dvd.. (I have to turn it off before she dies in the end though!!!!
310.gif
Gets me every time!!!)

I'm listening to Umphrey's McGee right now. They have a thing called PODCAST'S that are a compilation of music from recent shows. They are the perfect addition for the ipod loving generation. Check it out, They will play in any media player on your computer. http://www.umphreys.com/music/umpodcast14.mp3
They are progessive improv rock(improg). Anyone that enjoyed Yes, King Crimson, Zappa would like them. But, they also have jazz influences.

Back
Top Bottom