What's on your schedule for today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
a very short list. trying to clean up kitchen after three days. did get the dishwasher unloaded. wore me out. so am taking a break.

that and dinner will probably be it. i hate being sick and having no energy

babe:chef:

I did manage the Library, grocery store, lawyer's office, post office, haircut at my sister's, Rite Aid for hearing aid batteries, made quick supper.

Hope you feel better Babe! I know how hard it is to be sick and take care of everything else. Prayers going your way.

It's been a very long day here. I started off a little after 10 a.m. taking my daughter to register at her middle school and then was asked to return until 1 p.m. Argh! We killed some time by shopping for some of her school clothes, then get her Stephenie Myers latest book, back to register, or at least half way register her, then off to the airport to pick up a friend. I dropped off my friend then headed back to the middle school to finish up the registration. We then finished grocery shopping and made it home close to 4 p.m. I'm so tired! I still need to go for a 1-hour walk with DH, fix dinner, shower and finish up some laundry.

Coffee and grits with a banana and FF milk for breakfast
Wait for DS#1 to come with baby's
Sit by the pool and play with GK's
Swim swim swim
Apply SPF generously
Take them out to early dinner
Watch some Olympics [are they still on?]
Early to bed as up before the sun tomorrow

yeap, they're still on LEFSE.
I won't do much today. I will straighten up, but, don't feel well today, strep or sinuses or something going on in there, but, I will get through some papers that need shredding and others need filing.
Wish I was swimming instead, lol

yeap, they're still on LEFSE.
I won't do much today. I will straighten up, but, don't feel well today, strep or sinuses or something going on in there, but, I will get through some papers that need shredding and others need filing.
Wish I was swimming instead, lol
Come on by, Vegas is just a hop away.
With this heat, your sinus's will soon be dead:(:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Feel better soon...
I heard that a good way to compost was to use your shredded paper info and dunk that right into your compost vessel along with your food scraps and lawn trimmings. Hum, now you got me thinkin, thanks, I'm havin a lightbulb moment

Attachments

• get_well1.gif
    get_well1.gif
    24.2 KB · Views: 160
  • 22248704.jpg
    22248704.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 61
schedule for Tues. leave at 8 am to attend Aunt's funeral in NJ , and burial in NY and lunch at a restaurant in NJ.

Water aerobics in 20 minutes. I'm taking my bi-monthly Out To Lunch Bunch, all 20 of us, to one of the better seafood restaurants in town on Grand Traverse Bay, this evening a BBQ party at a friends RV site. It's all about food.

starting another mozzarella cheese, presently simmering crushed blueberries to can some syrup. I have/had 30 pints of blueberries in the freezer and I need the room! Have a Fr. bread started, then out to check the apple trees for harvesting

Not much fun planned for today. I'm going for a tooth extraction later on in the day. Doctor sayd i'm going to be fine and will even be able to go back to work after it. There is no way. I am a wimp when it comes to my teeth. i am so afraid.

Have to go to the school to get my son's schedule, dishes, laundry, clean bathroom and try to find something to make for dinner. Maybe beat the dog somewhere in there. I kid I kid. My idea of beating the dog is letting him lay on the couch curled up on my lap.

Taking my older boy to get his braces off today - hooray! Just in time, since registration is tomorrow and they take school photos.

Taking my daughter shopping for school clothes, register 2 kids for soccer and grocery shop later on in the evening.

Well I'm sitting patiently waiting to hear about a job. I've been in negotiations with them since Friday. Yesterday they called and said they'd get back to me this morning well its afternoon here now.
So I'll sit patiently for a few more hours and finish up some laundry and then go pick up my youngest from school and head back here to get supper ready.

finish "saveuring" this magazine I just found, oh my it can and will be trouble
hoping to maybe meet up with hubby
work until late
light dinner
finish the walnuts from salad last night off of my scrumptuous salad
fall into slumber and pray I actually sleep:huh:

Well I've been ill today, but got some work done. My plan now is to get some sleep :D

Up and out by 9:30 this morning to meet with two clients. One about 14 miles away for a consultation about window treatments for living room. Second one, on the route back from the first one, is to look at some chairs that might need structural repair.

Bonus. Was taken to lunch by the second lady. That was a nice respite and had some exquisitely done fried fish. Perfectly crisp, not greasy/oily and the fish inside flaked just right.

Back here in town, I went to the florist to pay for Buck's funeral flowers, pick up a prescription and, then, stopped at my brother's house so he could check my tires. One of them looked pretty low. Yep, it was. He inflated it and I was on my way.

Stopped at the shop to drop off the two chairs I picked up from my second lady and pet our shop kitty, Julie.

When it was all said and done, I didn't pull into the driveway until about 2:30.

Just got off the phone with one of our vendors because I needed some special upholstery foam for a cradle mattress I'm making for another client.

Have the outlines for two columns and need to begin writing them. Sitting will feel good.

By 6:30 I'll be ready to veg out on the front porch.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom