What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sex And The City 2 shameful I know, I haven't been to the cinemas for ages.

I am taking the children to see Toy Story 3 next week though

Sex And The City 2 shameful I know, I haven't been to the cinemas for ages.

I am taking the children to see Toy Story 3 next week though

Never apologize for the movies you watch, all of us have our secret obssessions for silly movies.

Case in point, last night we watched two groaners...Hudson Hawk and The Adventures of Pluto Nash...we OWN both, they are not rentals! But, we LOVE them.

Welcome to DC!:chef:

I love the Hangover. One of my favorite comedies.
I loved it when I saw it in the theater. I thought it was one of my favorites too. i laughed out loud countless times, so much that i must have missed a lot of the movie because I could not hear it over my howls of laughter. Then I watched it a second time at home and did not laugh even once. I can not explain why. I do not know if the jokes were only funny when I did not know they were coming or if it was a group experience thing or what, but I found it very weird how much I liked it the first time and how blah I thought it was the second time.

I have just had to sit through Funny Men , an Adam Sandler film.

It was dire :ermm:

We went to theater to see "Despicable Me" it was ok some cute, touching parts.

Watched the original Horror movie "The Changeling (1980)" with George C. Scott, Trish Van Devere (I bought NEW DVD from Amazon for $4.49!!). It is soooooooooooo good!!

Watched "Fargo", "North Country" and "Deception" last night. All three were good...especially North Country.

Back
Top Bottom