What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There will be blood. I liked it.

Such an awesome movie! He deserved an award for his performance.

Today I watched An Affair To Remember, can't believe I hadn't seen it before now. I loved it, Cary Grant was such a hottie! Funny enough, he was born in the part of Bristol that we live in.

Also, Reign Over Me which was so intense and sad. I thought Adam Sandlers performance was amazing....and Don Cheadle. Although I shed some tears I really enjoyed it.

Such an awesome movie! He deserved an award for his performance.

Today I watched An Affair To Remember, can't believe I hadn't seen it before now. I loved it, Cary Grant was such a hottie! Funny enough, he was born in the part of Bristol that we live in.

quote]
I have that dvd . I enjoy Cary's movies too . I liked him in The Bishop's Wife where he played an angel.

Also, Reign Over Me which was so intense and sad. I thought Adam Sandlers performance was amazing....and Don Cheadle. Although I shed some tears I really enjoyed it.

I love both of these movies!!! I think Adam Sandler should do more dramatic roles - I have never really liked his comedies but this was incredible and I have always liked Don Cheadle (way back to when he played in the last few seasons of the Golden Girls).

As for Cary Grant, I don't think there is a movie of his I haven't loved, but this was one of my favourites.

Redkitty, you have good taste! It sounds funny for someone so young to appreciate a man like Cary Grant. He was one-of-a-kind. I adored that movie and watched it many many times. I'll be sure to catch Reign Over Me - sounds intense, but interesting.

"300"

lots of exploding blood packets.

i liked the movie, but i needed to watch it on a tv with better black levels. and i wish the guy doing the narration didn't have such a goofy voice. i kept thinking of him as the bumbling monk in "van helsing".

Watched Forrest Gump again. I love it, and now I have my kids requesting it!

Watched Forrest Gump again. I love it, and now I have my kids requesting it!

Run Forrest.....RUN!!!!

We just watched it on cable the other night for the 20th time! Such a great movie. I love the last scene when he's sitting with him waiting for the school bus. :)

Oh, Loprraine, I really want to see that; however neither our video on demand nor the video stores seem to have it.
I just now searched ebay and found 6 copies. You might want to check them out. It will be very much worth the effort.

:)Barbara

Cloverfield.

I liked it. Not your run-of-the-mill monster movie where a group of scientists come up with origin data and figure out how to stop it. Not hardly. This one is a little more scary and disturbing.

Cars...
348th time but I cannot say no to a Pixar movie on a rainy yucky morning. :)

Well now we just finished watcing Apollo 13.
How come I still cry when I know what's gonna happen, I've seen it a million times!
Must be Tom Hanks week around here..... my 8 yr old, new Forrest Gump fan, noticed that Lt. Dan was in the movie with Forrest again. 4 yr old noticed too. Sharp boys! Most days.....
I suppose to be fair to baby girl I should top off Tom Hanks week with another showing of Toy Story..... 1 and 2. :)

We also saw I Am Legend. Pretty good and liked Will Smith in it, but as DW put it "28 Days Later was better because they didn't try and make them 'superhuman and unbelievable' like they did in I Am Legend".
I agree, I can see no reason why they had to make the infected have superhuman strength and agility.

Back
Top Bottom